DoctorThunder's Election Post (February 2019)

Discussion in 'Past Elections' started by DoctorThunder7, Feb 14, 2019.

1. DoctorThunder7

DoctorThunder7 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Commerce and Education Constructor Donator

DoctorThunder7
    • Your username: DoctorThunder7
    • Your age: 25
    • Your activity on the server: Yes, I joined over a month ago and already have over a week of playtime.
    • When you joined the server: December 31, 2018
    • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
      As a Bartender I take it as part of my job to listen to my customers. I hear all kinds of stories from them. Some good, some bad, and some just plain weird. I listen to there concerns and what they want. The point is I have a good idea what people want. For the most part that is they want more chances to earn more or they want to know if I'm hiring lol (Soon!).
    • What kind of laws would you vote for/against
    The kind of laws I would support are just about any that encourages job grow and hiring. I'm not afraid to place limits on things that would encourage hiring either. I would support a law that would Set a legal drunk driving limit instead of one and your done, but that is more of a law that would help my business lol. A man could dream.

Feel free to ask questions!

Dragon likes this.
  2. Dragon

Dragon Citizen

ThatDragongirlYT
    good luck!

3. Blitzblaze41

Blitzblaze41 Citizen Donator

Blitzblaze41
    Best of luck! You are kind, hardworking, and are a great fit for this position in my eyes!

Dragon likes this.