Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
My lawsuit was wrongfully handled by Judge _Info_. How was this case frivolous? I never implied that I was under the impression that he was bringing me there to be killed and that isn't even what the lawsuit is about. The lawsuit is NOT about him killing me.

upload_2020-3-1_20-47-54.png

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Mr. @DoeBoy2234 ...

Why are you making two frivolous court cases in one night? A BusinessCraft Judge, whom are nominated by the Prime Minister in good faith that they will do the job to the best of their ability, made the judgement that your civil lawsuit was indeed frivolous and does NOT merit another lawsuit... In turn, making a lawsuit against a BusinessCraft Judge based on their knowledge and decision on the court case they work on simply cannot be brought to court.

Instead of acting out of emotion, you could have requested a court appeal, but you chose to sue the very Judge that marked your lawsuit as frivolous. Originally, this should have gone into BC Staff jurisdiction, and not a civil lawsuit. Also, to add, you clearly edited the original lawsuit post which could lead to a court fine for dishonesty or at least a warning (held in contempt of court). Please do not create another lawsuit regarding this matter, and consider bringing the matter to a BC Staff member instead.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Court Dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.