Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Sueing Johnnyboy1234 for his Immaturity and Disrespectful behavior. I want Johnnyboy1234 to be held responsible for his actions and be punished for not abiding by the rules.

upload_2020-3-1_20-16-39.png

Last edited:

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
This lawsuit is not about Johnnyboi12345 killing me in the wilderness, the lawsuit is about him not abiding by the rules.

You edited the thread. That is what I was replying to.

How had the Defense violated any rules. The evidence provided shows no such thing.

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
You edited the thread. That is what I was replying to.

How had the Defense violated any rules. The evidence provided shows no such thing.
Johnnyboi12345: are you willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of jocie and after he brought me there just to kill me which is immature by the way, he said I deserve it which is disrespectful.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Johnnyboi12345: are you willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of jocie and after he brought me there just to kill me which is immature by the way, he said I deserve it

So you following the defendant out somewhere under the impression you were going to kill another player?

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
So you following the defendant out somewhere under the impression you were going to kill another player?
No I never implied that. I said Johnnyboi12345 intended to bring me there to kill me.

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
How is this case frivolous? I never implied that I was under the impression that he was bringing me there to be killed and that isn't even what the lawsuit is about.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge _info_

Status
Not open for further replies.