Denied DontBullyManner's Application for Event Planner

aKukumbur

Citizen
"Yo what is up guys and today we are ba-"
"Stop acting like your on YT

- In-game name
: DontBullyManner
- Age: I could tell a minister or something but I'd rather not say here
- Date joined server: About just after new year's, but I don't have the excact date
- Current playtime: 4 days, 9 hours and 41 mins
- Have you ever been punished: I haven't been banned nor muted, but I have been warned once by mentioning another server's name.
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner (Remove one)
- Why do you want to be an Event Planner: I want to host event games, like how I hosted them on my own creative server with command blocks. I loved to build arenas and battling against each other. Other games I made included strategy, like a minecart moving back and forth while stopping each other from moving, but at the same time trying to kill each other. Maybe it will be a set of small minigames like spleef, or maze.
- What can you bring to the Department: I want to bring my creativity from only my privacy to share with all of you guys who play the server!
- Additional Information: I am very active on weekends, I have discord (but I don't want to say here or else you guys might want to spam me as a troll lmao), and I am suuuper excited to share my great talents to all of you guys. Like I mentioned on the suggestion "Secret Recipes," I would love to throw in some brewing recipes as victory rewards.

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen

Denied

Sorry, your application for Event Planner has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

More experience with the community