Denied Dopper's Application For Police Officer (PO)

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- In-game name: Dopper
- Date joined server: Summer 2018? I know that /jd is a bit off, my forums account was made in October of 2018
- Current playtime: 10 Days and an hour
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I would like too be a Police Officer, it would be fun, and seems like an enjoyable way too spend my time on BC. Sure, I commit alot of crimes (lol) but it would be fun too be a PO. Uh, thats all, I just want too be a PO.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I can work alot, I know the laws pretty well (even though I break them alot ;) lol). And uh, I'm on alot I guess.

- Additional Information: All hail The Lord bharatj.
On jah, on my savior and the Truth, Lord Bh, if I am accepted I will not commit a crime ever again.

DemonWolf_101

Staff member
Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor
As a T.Mod i advise not to accept. ^^

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

This has to be a joke right? I think you may have the longest criminal record on the server. Sometimes I just have to reply quickly to these things

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
W

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

This has to be a joke right? I think you may have the longest criminal record on the server. Sometimes I just have to reply quickly to these things

was like 1/2 joke, if i actually got accepted I probably would'nt commit crimes actually.