Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
  • Personal Information
    Play Time: As of July 4th 2023 at 4:20PM I have a playtime of 3W 6 4H 12M
    BCSeen: As of the same time from above I have a BCSeen of 2D 4H 55M

• Roles Held
I will be listing this out in order (Some dates may not be accurate as tracking exact times can be rough)

My first role on BC that I earned was Landscaper, I was a landscaper from April 19th until April 30th 2022

On April 30th 2022 I was hired to the DoA As Ranger and held to ranger until December 30th 2022 (Where I personally requested to drop the position due committing more of my time to the DoC and was not committing nearly enough time to the DoA)

On June 5th 2022 I began my journey in the DoC getting hired as a Property Inspector, At this time I did have goals, but was interested in the DoC and the Land office side of the DoC - a Job i did not leave, but instead was Promoted from

On June 10th 2022 I ran for Parliament and earned one of the Parliamentary seats during the 27th Parliament term, during this term as bumpy as it got, I served as The Speaker of Parliament, unfortunately this term ended around July 10th (Roughly) by the owner himself, Due to inexperience, Rational decisions, and player manipulation to Parliament as a whole.

I also took my first steps into the DoC Constructor side on August 21 2022 as a Constructor Intern This timeframe I realized quickly that the DoC needed work on both sides, not just the Land Officer side, And this is where my dreams truly became a thought, I did however drop CI at some point before December as CI was a highly ignored rank and development with the rank seemed to be minimal at the time

Dispute my adversities and failures inside of Parliament I did not quit BC and continued to be the top Property Inspector which lead me to the rank of Land officer where I became the first official LO on October 26 2022, Quickly learning the tasks at hand and training new upcoming PI’s still to this day

On January 10th 2023 I reached my goal of Minister Of Construction which I quickly realized was way more responsibility than expected, but again, I overcame this responsibility and persevered (I did a reapplication to the DoC Construction side which was discussed, However over time I took over the other ranks of the DoC as well, to properly look over each rank as well as develop certain aspects, and to properly put project leads under myself as well due to a lack of leadership for many months) (I have been also told from other ministers that this is normal to do as well)
For a 2nd time I went for the position of DoC Minister, and achieved it again on 5/25/2023, A hard fought battle to achieve the position again. Which leads me to today where again I will be seeking the position of DoC Minister on the council of Ministers.

• Relevant Experience
    My Experience goes far beyond just holding the positions, I started with quickly becoming the top PI with many many reports and questioning areas that were messy to pointing to the leadership of the DoC what issues were around and suggestions to address / fix them, From there I developed a training guide for the future property inspectors which is still used today (Working on updates to this guide!) as well as writing bills related to PI work and investigations.

During my time as Land officer, I grew to understand the core of DoC and all that it has within it, I even learned how to create maps (Which unfortunately the project never was released) and memorized nearly every plot during the time, all while still being the top Eviction reporting player. As well as learned how the leadership of DoC Functioned and operated while being considered the most senior DoC Member on the Land Office side where I was a key in discussions for new Property Inspectors

When I became a CI I was really hoping to work on my building side, Which was a lackluster experience, But it helped me understand that the DoC itself needed work, so I started to research everything DoC and what DoC was in charge over

By time I took minister I was in for a larger area than expected, I took over with no knowledge of what Minister or CS could do, I quickly learned the commands, the aspects, looked over everything I already knew and did not know of the DoC, and asked questions where needed, this did take a portion of my starting time to fully get my motions going.

I completed and brought up to date the list of paste requests immediately, which is still an area that is rough to tackle.
    I updated the build style from simply Modern to the Stratham Style so it was a description of what is allowed than the Simple word “Modern” Which opened people's minds on what can be built.
    Updated the Discord and DoC positions.
    Initiated the start of Activity checks in the department.
    Pushed a PI recruitment which flourished, and did Drop, But the drop was planned as PI has a history of fluctuation of workers.
    Developed and tested a Leadership event, which was also used to start developing DoC Based events, which unfortunately I was unable to fully establish as of now.
    Developed a monthly work which consists of a player having a theme that can possibly be used eventually on the Capital or sold to players!
    One of my proudest things to do, establish a learning environment in all of the DoC, It's one thing I take to heart that BC itself is a harsh learning curve, and that as a Player I took focus on improving, most of my improvement thus far has been DoC, But one day I wish to spread more around BC.

I have also been the median for work on the new map, Discussing with administration to get DoC to work there, A Lot can be said about the new map, but during my whole term this was the most challenging aspect of the job, As projects where limited due to it and getting DoC members to work in it was difficult, I overcame however and currently there is 4 DoC members working on it with Luxaholic and Orangieeee (Which both of those are not counted towards the 4)

Lastly there is more that I have left out that I have done, and I thank you if you have read this far and understand this was getting long I got a little lost in the moment.

• Ideas And Policies
    DoC based Policies.
    My first and foremost goal is to focus on the DoC
    While also embracing the servers' changes.

My Policies are my goals, and they are as follows.
  • Separate department Policies from the laws written in bills.
  • Solidify the law of districts within the new map.
  • Work with the administration of BC when the new map launches (Hopefully this term)
  • Design guides for the upper leadership and members to the DoC with a key focus of teaching the DoC
  • Establish a DoC Exam job that is paid by the work done.
  • Continue communication with the Administration of BC working on the new map and organizing the DoC to assist.
  • Establish DoC Events with the community trough DoPA and DoC events solely for the DoC
  • Continue working on solidifying the leaders of today's DoC
  • Continue the establishment of the DoC Building School
  • Establish a monthly update to the community showing the BEST OF THE BEST BC builds.

DoC based Policies (addition)
  • Zoning - This topic was requested to be talked on via a member of the community, I have already written a bill for this that was discussed with makers of the new map (Which you can read in the bills channel on discord), However it is pending due to the shift of government, On top of this, the government cannot legally force or move a lot of areas on the current map due to laws that prevent this as well as enforcing something that was not set before is disrespectful and causes immense amount of drama, Secondly the new map will be set up to already contain specific zones and district (Which the bill I have wrote has lined out how this will be done, Link to the bill is in the discord bills channel) (I have also wanted to discuss the areas with the DoE to see what we can do to generate cash flow in zones, and allow more “lenient” rules possibly on certain zones)
  • Work to establish street names and based off builds in the area and community competitions (I wish to work this with the DoPA as a reward for one of there events)
  • Transportation - This area is mixed, as Comments have been made that more transportation will not be approved on the new map past what is being implemented.
    However, regulation of this area is what the DoC has to focus on when given the chance.
    And for us to fully develop a plan of action we will need to fully know the scope of this, and work with the DoJ and DoE to establish the legal field and the price field as well, this will require a large communication area and teamwork to truly succeed.
  • I would also like to share a document on jobs in the doc focusing first on making the exam job that has been discussed with members of the DoC, It is still a very early idea and something Is not developed currently, Past that I have already Shifted DoC intern to a learning setting, and Construction Secretary / Land officers to a full-on Senior setting.
    (This document was strictly for Exam job Ideas atm DOC Exam Job Ideas - Google Docs)

Government Policies
These policies are what I offer to the government and people.

These are what I offer to the people of Stratham.
  • Embracing the change
  • Teaching the community
  • Ensuring the community is updated continuously.
  • Holding the Council Accountable
  • Leadership experience that has faced adversity and failure and overcame it
  • Communication / Outspoken individual that will stand up for the community.
  • Solidifying today's Leaders as well as the laws on BC (And updates)

You can also find my policies in my about me in #Advertisments!