Member of Parliament
Donator
DrThunder7
DrThunder7
MemberOfParliament
- In-game name: DrThunder7
- Date joined server: December 31,2018
- Current playtime: 10w+
- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector?
Honestly I see this as a good way to make money. It also annoys me seeing all those empty plots ruin the look of the city. The new map has been around for 3 weeks now so I think it is time people get to building.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I have past experiences both on Stratham and overseas handling property reports in a fair manor (Everyone gets a Report!). I am able to work through the boring and repetitive parts of being a Property Inspectors that most will just give up on. Overseas I was known as "The Plot Owner's Nightmare" due to my efforts at holding everyone to property standards.
- Additional Information:

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
Vouch for the old man, one of the only people I've met that unironically liked being a PI.

Last edited:

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
DENIED

Let me fist extend my deepest apologies for the delays for the time these applications have been up. From the previous ministers to then a transitional period to the new DoID, we have encountered some delays with processing applications.

For the moment, PI applications will be closed due to the reforming of the job and new guides to be made for the role. Once these are updated and ready for use, I will make a Government announcement detailing and re-opening applications. Please re-apply once re-opened and I am sure you can join the team here at DoID.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully look forward to working with you in the near distant future.