Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
- In-game name: Dustoxic_
- Date joined server: 8/1/19 (1 month ago)
- Current playtime: 8 days and 12 hours
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I witnessed Fort Lexford get griefed multiple times, i felt helpless and wished a police officer or mod/admin were online so the griefer could be stopped. If i get the role of police officer i will no longer feel helpless, no longer have to call for help, I can stand up to the criminals and throw the law at their face. I admire the police role and believe if i receive it i can do great things.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a strong, can do attitude. I can be online (timezone) when everyone else is offline (this will allow me to catch those sneaky buggers). I can bring a serious, yet also humorous attitude. i will uphold the law to the best of my abilities while also helping others with their questions. I know the laws quite well and i believe i can come up with the best solutions in a tough situation.
- Additional Information: I'm Australian. Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time. On about 4+ hours a day.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The application isn’t bad at all, I’d just like to see more activity.