Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
- In-game name: Dustoxic_

- Date joined server: 1st of August 2019

- Current playtime: 15 days and 14 hours as of 5th of November 2019

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: There are a lot of reason why I would be a good Police Officer. The first one is to help new players. when i first joined BC i didnt know anyone and the community really welcomed me. unfortunately not everyone who joins for the first time gets greeted the same as me. If i were a police officer i would make sure everyone feels welcome and feels like they belong to the server. another reason is the ability to actually stop crime. i have witnessed crime happen, and it was not fun. Fort Lexford was raided and griefed and i witnessed it happen. there wasn't much i could do except wait for a police officer to come online. i never want to feel helpless again. this is why i am seeking the role of a police officer. My third and final reason is the responsibility. I have looked up to this role for some time now and i would feel proud to have it. Although there would be a lot of responsibility i can definitely handle it. this role would allow me to feel more important in the server.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a strong, can do attitude. Problem solving is my strong suit which fits this role perfectly. I am reliable to get any job done. I can bring a serious, yet also humorous attitude. I know the laws quite well and i believe i can come up with the best solutions in a tough situation. I will uphold the law to the best of my abilities while also helping others with their questions.

- Additional Information
:
I believe that if i were a police officer the server would improve. I believe i have the qualities that a police officer requires, and some skills that far out do other candidates. The law is important and must be up held by the best people, i believe i can be that person.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask. i would like to thank everyone who takes their time to read this and i hope you consider me worthy of this role.

Thank you

Dustoxic_

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Dustoxic_! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Dustoxic_! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

Thank you! Cant wait to begin!