Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Ambassador to Redmont
Expression of Interest
Hello everyone! The Sumo Administration is looking for brand new ambassadors! With a fresh administration, means a fresh start in international relations and giving opportunities to other players to experience these! If you are interested in becoming ambassador Redmont, replay below with this format:

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
In Game Name: flyingzebra7
Discord Name: flyingzebra#0600
Playtime: 2 weeks+
Strengths: I have been the Ambassador to Redmont last term and I believe I have more experience that is suitable for the position. I have gotten used to diplomatic affairs through the UN, and believe I have what it takes to be the Ambassador to Redmont this term. I am a fast learner, I am able to work well in a team, I get stuff done on time, I have creative ideas and am always eager to get the job done.
Weaknesses: Speaking in voice chats, being directly on time to things, etc.
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position: I have been cabinet positions before, and I think I could be the ambassador and connect Stratham and Redmont together and have a better community between the two. I have done stuff like this with my business, partnering with them. This is basically the same thing, they are just different communities, and not so much 'partnered'. I have been the Ambassador to Redmont in the past, and we have accomplished more than a lot of other Ambassadors.
Why should we chose you over other applicants: I believe I have an advantage of being good with connecting other people, giving them advice, relations, etc. over many other people, not all. As I have said before, in the time of me being Ambassador to Redmont we have accomplished many projects and ideas that will connect our two nations. I take my job seriously, and am eager to work which is an advantage I have against many other people, and again, not all.

WhyEve

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
WhyEve
WhyEve
EconomySecretary
In Game Name: WhyEve

Discord Name: Eve#6335

Playtime: 1w 7h+

Strengths: Organization, Leadership, Team Worker, Goal Driven.

Weaknesses: Time Management.

Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
I am great at problem-solving, and I believe that quick peace, and fast conflict resolution is the way to go. I have never had a due date fly past my head; I always come up with another way and think outside the box, as well as think relationally, logically, and realistically when it is extremely important. I love communities and peace between them would be my top priority.

Why should we chose you over other applicants:
I am new to this field, and a new face would bring a fresh start. I have experience with consulting & conflict resolution, and I believe in equality.