Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
uDbaJ40 (1).png

The LilSumoVert Administration is looking for ACTIVE Member of the Community to take on the role of Press Secretary. Press Secretary is a Cabinet Position in which you will work closely with the Prime Minister on a daily basis. The responsibilities of the Press Secretary will include the Following:

-Weekly press conferences, informing the public of the works of the government and updating the public on issues regarding the administration and public.
-Speech Writing
-Press Releases
-Interviews
-Working with the Chief of Staff on matters relating to the public
-Other task delegated by the PM

If this is something you think that you can do and are interested in, respond below with the following format:

-IGN:
-Discord Name: (Sumo#1902)
-Have you served in this capacity before?
-Are you well spoken and good at writing
-Playtime
-Why do you want this job?
-What can you bring to the table if hired
-How active are you on discord and forums

Good Luck!

FreddBear

Citizen
Banned
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Donator
FreddBear
FreddBear
CommunityCoordinator
-IGN: FreddBear
-Discord Name: amfred01#7848

-Have you served in this capacity before?:
No but I would like to give it my best shot and support the Office of the Prime Minister as best as I can!

-Are you well spoken and good at writing:
I am excellent at professional writing, I enjoy writing essays, speeches, and the likes. For me, I think that it's important to write in a way that's easy to understand but yet impactful. Everybody should be able to understand a speech or message and the words within it, but also be emotionally moved by the contents of the speech.

-Playtime:
4d 16h 19m 17s

-Why do you want this job?:
To support the Office of the Prime Minister with my skills as a writer. As a member of this community, I want to do my part to make sure that messages are conveyed in the way they were meant to, miscommunication is one of the worst things in any community, and I think it's important to have someone like me to combat it.

-What can you bring to the table if hired:
My writing abilities, I enjoy writing and I also so happen to enjoy politics. I would bring my passion for both of these subjects to the table if I were appointed to this position. I think being able to convey messages, speeches, laws, and updates to the public is incredibly important, and as such I would like to do my part to ensure that the Office of the Prime Minister can do that effectively.

-How active are you on discord and forums:
I'm incredibly active on Discord and the Forums, if you ever need to reach me, messaging me on discord is way to go as I check it often. As for the forums I usually check a couple times per day to see what's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.