PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- Username: PeachLemon_
- Suggestion Title: Trains & Metros
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): After the addition of planes to BC, it seems that we have all but one mode of transportation. Trains. I think that trains would provide a slower more realistic roleplay experience. Imagine sitting on a train heading to covington, watching the landscape go by while you sit with your friends talking about politicial discussion. This would add a fun, sort of break from the normal day on BC. These trains could also be used as a metro if needed. I do believe they should more be used as like the high speed Deutsche Bahn, trains in Germany, since we already have instantly teleporting busses, for inner-city travel. Speaking of the instant-tp buses, I believe with the addition of these trains, we should also remove the ability to instant-tp literally like a 1000 blocks away to another city on a bus, for FREE might I add, as it takes away so much realism. Even the old hub bus having you wait in a bus on the road for a bit is more rp than the insta-tp buses. For my final statement I feel like these new trains would provide an experience or a goal for many BC players. It will be something you do with your friends when you want to just, do some roleplay.
*edit theres always a way for people to make money off of something new
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes, this plugin is already up to date with 1.19 so it wont be an issue if the server updates.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/traincarts.39592/
- Additional Information: Like this post if you want trains on bc!!

Last edited:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I suggested something like this years ago but it was a different BC back then. I love this idea, but I think we should be careful about removing the faster types of traveling.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Thank you for your suggestion, however we do not believe the addition of this is necessary at this time.