Answered / Added Expensive Government Sold Cures at the Pharmacy

Hey everyone,

What happenes if you contract the pox or the plague when trying to get some work done?
You go to the doctor right?
What if there are none online? You're screwed.

Apart from being able to buy a stack of temporaries and hope a doctor comes on soon, theres nothing you can do about your disease apart from become a doctor yourself.

What if the government sold cures at the pharmacy?

They could be sold at excessive prices like 100kr or more so that it would never take away business from the doctors when they are online, but when they aren't online, our farmersand builders won't be left in the dark (literally).

What does everyone think?

-CG

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Hey everyone,

What happenes if you contract the pox or the plague when trying to get some work done?
You go to the doctor right?
What if there are none online? You're screwed.

Apart from being able to buy a stack of temporaries and hope a doctor comes on soon, theres nothing you can do about your disease apart from become a doctor yourself.

What if the government sold cures at the pharmacy?

They could be sold at excessive prices like 100kr or more so that it would never take away business from the doctors when they are online, but when they aren't online, our farmersand builders won't be left in the dark (literally).

What does everyone think?

-CG
To be honest, I feel like I would use this even when doctors are online.

I support this because 1. Doctors don't make money anyways 2. People shouldn't be forced to suffer because no doctors are online 3. I will get doctors to sell me potions in bulk until its made illegal for me to do so

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I support this because 1. Doctors don't make money anyways 2. People shouldn't be forced to suffer because no doctors are online 3. I will get doctors to sell me potions in bulk until its made illegal for me to do so
I could be wrong, but I was under the assumption that #3 was already illegal, lol.

I could be wrong, but I was under the assumption that #3 was already illegal, lol.
It's legal for a doctor to sell me potions in bulk "inside" a hospital. It's against DoH policy for a doctor to sell potions in bulk but it's still not against the law. Technically speaking I could buy in bulk from a doctor and sell to players "inside" the hospital and I would not be breaking any laws. Yes, doctors are willing to possibly get kicked out of the DoH for profit.

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
It's legal for a doctor to sell me potions in bulk "inside" a hospital. It's against DoH policy for a doctor to sell potions in bulk but it's still not against the law. Technically speaking I could buy in bulk from a doctor and sell to players "inside" the hospital and I would not be breaking any laws. Yes, doctors are willing to possibly get kicked out of the DoH for profit.
technically speaking, a doctor doing so would endanger their job

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We won't be adding this as it takes away the roleplay aspect and tasks from the Department of Health. Lack of doctors? That's a problem for the Hospital Secretaries and Minister of Health to solve.