Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Expression of Interest | Judge

We are seeking a qualified, active individual to nominate for the position of Judge. In order to express an interest in this position you must:
  • Have a /bcseen of at least 1 day
  • Have a /jd of at least 2 months ago
  • Be without any current political affiliation
  • Have prior experience in any one of the following within the last year
    - Attorney general
    - Judge (Former)
    - Lawyer
    - Government (MP, Minister or Prime Minister)
Reply to the following thread, filling out this format, to express your interest in this role:

Username:
/bcseen:
/playtime:
Discord contact:
Are you currently affiliated to any political party?:
Why do you want this role?:
Past experience:
Additional notes:

Candidates we feel may be suited will be contacted on discord to further assess their suitability for the role prior to nomination. For questions, please message me on forums or discord (Sumo#1902
).

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Username: flyingzebra7
/bcseen: 1 Day, 2 Hours
/playtime: 2 Weeks, 6 days+
Discord contact: flyingzebra#0600
Are you currently affiliated to any political party?: Not at all.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I believe I am fit for the position of Judge. I have been improving my judicial skills and knowledge for a while, watching previous and current cases as they happen. I'm not the best lawyer, and there are far better ones on BC. I own my own law firm, had fun with it, and now I want to move on. I am fair, equal, and my skills can improve Stratham's courts. I would like to give the best verdicts on all cases I can, to ensure Stratham's community continues at it's best.
Past experience: I own a law firm, and handled some cases. I also have watched many court cases on BC, I wouldn't call that 'experience' though.
Additional notes: Thank you for taking my response into consideration. I look forward to working if I pass!

WhyEve

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
WhyEve
WhyEve
EconomySecretary
Username: WhyEve

/bcseen: 7h

/playtime: 1w 14h

Discord contact: Eve#6335

Are you currently affiliated to any political party?: No.

Why do you want this role?: I believe that the courthouse is one of the most important if not the most important part of Stratham. Without this courthouse and the judges, this place would be chaos, with non-stop battles and arguments that would never be settled without an organized way of dealing with it.
I have been studying the law portion of Stratham since March 2022 (when I started). The first exam I took was to be a lawyer; and I‘ve been fascinated ever since. Judging is such an important job that requires honesty & intelligence, and I believe that I possess these traits and even more.

Past experience: I’m a Lawyer at the Wright & Co. Law Firm, and although the amount of cases I’ve been in are extremely limited, by watching the court cases go on and assisting fellow lawyers with their cases, I believe I am fit for this job in the experience factor too.

Additional notes: I have decided to apply although I do not have the /bcseen required; The Constitution does not state a Judge should have that.

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
Username: Colonel_Kai
/bcseen: 15h
/playtime: 3d 2h
Discord contact: Colonel Kai#0001
Are you currently affiliated to any political party?: No
Why do you want this role?: I am experienced in the field, and I believe that my abilities can provide for this server greatly. After my resignation I'd like to take a more relaxed approach to the server and a judge is perfect for this approach. I can do my job when I needed, and I can do the only thing I wished to do on the server in the first place: Law.
Past experience: Member of Parliament, BaldyMc v. IAmA_MoronXD, Copyright Act
Additional notes:

Status
Not open for further replies.