Cabinet Suggestion Fall/Halloween heads

Kat

flower girl
Donator
- Username: katt_tail
- Suggestion Title: Fall/Halloween heads
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think they would be cute
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Here are some heads I found that I think would be cool to add as like a seasonal addition
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 3.07.36 PM.png
I also think a gov head shop with seasonal heads would be neat. 5 rooms: General Heads (open all year round), Spring Heads(seasonal), Summer Heads(seasonal), Fall Heads(seasonal), and Winter Heads(seasonal). But the seasonal rooms are only open during the actual season. Basically there would be two head shops open at all times, general and whatever season it is.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
What about people that live in Australia?

im jk this is really good suggestion pls add this

Reactions: Kat

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
We already have limited-time rotating heads that change every month. We focus on holidays or some other relevant theme. Right now there are spooky Halloween-themed heads available including that trick or treat bucket you picked out.

Also, we had a version of that lantern previously and the pumpkin pie head is actually our energy bar.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
What about people that live in Australia?

im jk this is really good suggestion pls add this
what if people who live in another country (like Australia) where the seasons are different just let staff know and they can get access to the other seasons rooms??

Kat

flower girl
Donator
It would be nice to have season rooms because the heads would already be there and all staff would have to do is unlock the rooms. Also we can have the head shops rooms and other gov shops moved to spawn so it's more easily accessible to the players.