Answered / Added Farmland, Farmer Job

mg4015

Citizen
Here I am suggesting that outside the city, large plots of land be sold to people who wish to be farmers. This will be easy to construct as it is just a lot of land and roads. I myself would even be willing to build it since I am part of the DOC. This will help expand the lands around the city, as well as provide more money flow in the economy. Please leave ideas relating to this in comments.

Thanks
-mg

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I believe this would be a very good addition for the future when the highway is built. I do not think this would be a very good idea currently, based on the lack of planning for the future outside of the city boundaries.

mg4015

Citizen
I believe this would be a very good addition for the future when the highway is built. I do not think this would be a very good idea currently, based on the lack of planning for the future outside of the city boundaries.
I am always willing to work on what needs to be done in order for this to work.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
This is a good idea, but it also interferes with city borders, which can cause a mess of problems. The biggies would be the cost, but also the city would have conflict with developments near by the city. They would have to be moved or evicted off there lands to make way for the city expansions, which would cost more money.

mg4015

Citizen
This is a good idea, but it also interferes with city borders, which can cause a mess of problems. The biggies would be the cost, but also the city would have conflict with developments near by the city. They would have to be moved or evicted off there lands to make way for the city expansions, which would cost more money.
The whole idea of the farms is to branch off the highway which is in its planning stages. Most of the housing that would be in the way of the highway is already vacant.

Hey I know the DoC doesn't have that many members right now so if you need some supplies for the roads or need hep building it, just message me in-game or on discord.