FarmMart Forever Closed

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Hello reader(s), this post's only purpose is to explain why FarmMart is forever closed.

To start things off, the reason I have decided to close the shop is because I do in-fact have a personal life I live. That life is starting to take over and is preventing me from getting online as much. Me not being able to get on as much keeps me from getting money to keep the shop running. Players sell to my shop almost every day which drains my balance. The balance I cannot manage to keep anymore. The shop has already been cleared from all sell shops, and is being cleared completely as of September 30, 2018. While those sell shops are gone, I still have my buy shops at the supermarket. I sell bread and bakes potatoes at a very cheap price! Head on over there and grab you some food whenever you'd like. I will try to keep those shops stocked as much as possible.

One last thing, I do not want to be messaged about things regarding FarmMart. If you do so, you will be ignored. I am very sorry for this to happen, I have failed myself and you all when I said what I said in the first post about never closing the shop.

I am promoting my previous business partner, Matty- CEO of M|CORP's mall shop. He buys almost the same things I bought, along with some other things. His shop is located beside the government shop (main, not special/designer).