How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kat

flower girl
Donator
- Title: Field Tests
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation + edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Government paid jobs currently only require an exam taken in the university. Those exams are fine, meaning difficult but not impossible to pass, but for government paid jobs I think they should require a little more. At the moment we get situations such as a completely new player becoming a tour guide and not being able to properly help those that require a tour guides level of expertise. A field test would reduce the lack of knowledge under those departments. So a field test for the following jobs- Tour guide, Doctor, and Property Inspector. What this field test would entail is the exams to be closed until an Employee Manager or Hospital Secretary is on and they will be able to test them on their knowledge (essentially under pressure). I suggest the DoH and DoE layout a field test course. An example for each department- Hospital secretaries can have the test taker for doctor make a recipe or two, Employee managers can have the test taker for Tour Guide, give them a tour of the city, Property Inspectors can be shown an apartment and be given the task of pointing out everything wrong with the apartment. We should have these government paid jobs be locked behind a door like the Doctor’s exam and only the departments EM’s+ and HS’s+ can access them for the test taker. So in order- the player will take the exam and then be put through the field test. If a player wishes to take a the exam and field test they can tag an Employee Manager or Hospital Secretary (depending on what test they wish to take) in global chat in game. And I suggest they talk in either local or msg.
- Other Information: This kind of thing would provide more responsibilities for the Employee Managers and Hospital Secretaries along with the need for more in the departments (Double Positives) -This is all one massive idea, anything and everything is not set in stone so if you have a change to this I will most likely be very inclined to use it.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Name: Flappers
Reason you missed the vote: I was notified of this stuff, the only time I was at home and had time to do stuff like this was when was home due to being really busy, and I broke my finger like a week ago.
Your vote: ayyyee

Kat

flower girl
Donator
(For SlimeEmperor, he was going to post but at the time forums were down)
Name: SlimeEmperor
Reason you missed the vote: I cleared the notification and forgot to check and vote later
Your Vote: aye