Final Words

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Nate, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Nate

Nate Former BusinessCraft player Donator

gettnate
    Hello everyone. This pains me to say this. I'm spending my final days here on BC until February 24, 2018 (24, February 2018) I had a lot going on my personal life and am still having a lot going on personally; along with increasing hours at two jobs, college and currently moving to a new area. I still plan to come back, in the future to BC, and get active again and try to apply to my former roles. I had a wonderful time on this fantastic server with such fantastic people. I will remain on discord so i will make my very seldom appearances there. Thank you all for making my time here a wonderful time. I wish you all well and the future of BC.

Gettnate
    Employment Manager
    Council of Covington
    Owner of Covington Cemetery

P.S. As for my underground home in the grave yard. I don't know 100% what to do with that yet. I will most likely sell it to a player that is part of Covington and that will maintain the cemetery. Msg me about it if you have any questions about that or just in general.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    Seeing another friend leave is already breaking my heart.

3. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    And now it is time to mourn another lost friend and colleague.

Soldiers! SAAAALUTE!

Nature_Girl and Nate like this.
  4. WheatlyCorps

WheatlyCorps Citizen

WheatlyCorps
    After seeing jmarti leave, it makes me sad to see you go Nate. Even though we didn't talk much, it was nice meeting you. Good luck at college, looking forward to seeing you in the future! ;)

Nate likes this.
  5. Nate

gettnate
    It makes me sad to go from such a wonderful server. It was nice meeting you also. Thank you. Perhaps down the road I may be able to return to BC.

6. Nate

gettnate
    I know, It broke my heart to see Jmarti leave and it hurts to leave myself. This has been such a wonderful server to be on with such fantastic people.

7. Jagaeg

Jagaeg Citizen Donator

Jagaeg
    Wish you luck!

Nate likes this.