Final Words

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Hello everyone. This pains me to say this. I'm spending my final days here on BC until February 24, 2018 (24, February 2018) I had a lot going on my personal life and am still having a lot going on personally; along with increasing hours at two jobs, college and currently moving to a new area. I still plan to come back, in the future to BC, and get active again and try to apply to my former roles. I had a wonderful time on this fantastic server with such fantastic people. I will remain on discord so i will make my very seldom appearances there. Thank you all for making my time here a wonderful time. I wish you all well and the future of BC.

Gettnate
Employment Manager
Council of Covington
Owner of Covington Cemetery

P.S. As for my underground home in the grave yard. I don't know 100% what to do with that yet. I will most likely sell it to a player that is part of Covington and that will maintain the cemetery. Msg me about it if you have any questions about that or just in general.

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
After seeing jmarti leave, it makes me sad to see you go Nate. Even though we didn't talk much, it was nice meeting you. Good luck at college, looking forward to seeing you in the future! ;)

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
After seeing jmarti leave, it makes me sad to see you go Nate. Even though we didn't talk much, it was nice meeting you. Good luck at college, looking forward to seeing you in the future! ;)

It makes me sad to go from such a wonderful server. It was nice meeting you also. Thank you. Perhaps down the road I may be able to return to BC.