Server Suggestion Fish Bag, For Cod, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.

Soøleregn

Citizen
My initial suggestion would be to allow us to disable flavor text on fish of a certain rarity and lower allowing the fish to stack in your inventory, That would of course cause less item lag and less of a mess while fishing, If this is not possible in any way I have a second suggestion.
A Fish Bag would automatically pick up any vanilla fish such as Cod, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish, I think suggesting a double chest worth of space would be fair if this inventory is only able to contain fish, I also think it would be a good item for tailors to craft.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
I need a fish bag

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
I definitely agree with this, I dislike needing to choose between having my fish stack and fishing rare head items. That said,
a( Don't forget to use the suggestions format
- Username:
- Suggestion Title:
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:'

b( I feel like, at least in part, /emf toggle helps to alleviate the first issue (just making sure you're aware of the options)