Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
-In-game name: flyingzebra7
-Date joined server: Nov 27, 2021
-Current playtime: 7d, 11h, 18m, 40s.
-How long have you had the Auxiliary Police job for: A little over 2 weeks.
-Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I want to be a police officer to enforce the law in a higher way. I have assisted 3 arrests, and helped on 2 cases, but I'd like to go above that, to be the actual one arresting and to be the one solving the cases. I'd also like to help enforce traffic laws, making sure people follow the laws. Although I have not been a PC very long, I have still developed skills on law enforcement. I have developed Discord which has also helped.
-What can you bring to the department: I can bring good skills and evidence to solving cases, and helping arrest. I can bring good enforcement to the law and making sure BC is a nice place to be.
-Additional Information: Please consider hiring me. I will bring good to the department.

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying however we don't think that you are fit for this position. You need to learn to listen to instructions more. Yet i thank you for applying for this role and i hope i will see you apply again once you have learned to listen to instructions more. You can reapply in 2 weeks