Denied foob_'s application for police officer

foob_

Citizen
- In-game name: foob_

- Date joined server: 2/11/20

- Current playtime: 9d 20h 35m 12s

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I am seeking to become a police officer because I want to furthermore build the BC community and also the Justice Department. On top of that, I am looking for opportunities to become involved with BC, and becoming a PO is an excellent way to do that. Currently, I am a doctor and I am striving to increase my presence on the server. I know that being a PO can be difficult, but I am up for the challenge it brings. I like the ways Business Craft laws work and I am very excited to learn more about them.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring efficiency and order to the DOJ. I have lots of free time to devote to the server and I will keep the Business Craft streets safe. If I were to become a PO, I would bring justice with an iron fist.

- Additional Information: Thank you for reading this and for giving me the chance to apply. Have a nice day everyone.

foob_

Citizen
I forgot to mention that I am a reformed person, I have not committed any recent crimes or have been jailed :D

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Good luck foob!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I do not feel like you are ready for this position yet