In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 02/26/2022

Foxtrot_13
Hanither

V.

Vehaandaboss
  1. Description of Case​

On the 20th of December 2021, The Plaintiff loaned the defendant 8.5k krunas with an interest rate of 9% totalling the amount to be paid back on the 20th of February 2022 to 9265kr. The defendant became uncontactable about a week from the loan start date. It is now the 25th of February 2022, 5 days passed the due date and the defendant is still uncontactable, not accepting the friend request and not replying to the emails sent in-game. The plaintiff has tried to contact the defendant multiple times to no avail.​
  1. Parties​

1. Foxtrot_13 (Plaintiff)​
  2. Hanither (Plaintiff’s Attorney)​
  3. Vehaandaboss (Defendant)​
  1. Sequence of Events​

1. The Defendant borrowed money on the 20th of December 2021​
  2. The Defendant became uncontactable roughly on the 25th of December 2021​
  3. Close to the due date the Plaintiff tried contacting the Defendant again to no avail.​
  1. Claims of Relief​

Failure to pay the Plaintiff back the loan, this is a crime according to the Bank Laws.​
  1. Damages​

1. Assets seized and the value of 9265kr to be returned to the Plaintiff according to the Bank Laws, stating “First Offence: Player Jailed for 15 mins, Assets seized until loan value is met”​
In advancing this form to the court, I acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, I understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court​

Attachments

• IMG_4873.jpg
    IMG_4873.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Screen_Shot_2022-02-26_at_3.50.58_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2022-02-26_at_3.50.58_PM.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen_Shot_2022-02-26_at_3.59.07_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2022-02-26_at_3.59.07_PM.png
    274 KB · Views: 22

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@vehaandaboss is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @vehaandaboss , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Additionally, I ask that the plaintiff please supply the court with the original signed agreement, the contract, between both parties, stating that such debt was due.
Thank you.

@vehaandaboss is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @vehaandaboss , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Additionally, I ask that the plaintiff please supply the court with the original signed agreement, the contract, between both parties, stating that such debt was due.
Thank you.
Good afternoon/morning. The proof will be attached to this reply.

Vehandaboss has the same exact contract signed by me.

thank you very much

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 9.20.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 9.20.49 AM.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 9.20.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 9.20.37 AM.png
    927.3 KB · Views: 20

SanktNikolaos

Citizen
Lawyer
SanktNikolaos
SanktNikolaos
Lawyer
Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening your honour. Sorry for the trouble but may I ask for an update on this case?

Yours sincerely.
Hanither

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

My apologies for such a delay in the case. Seeing that the Defendant has decided to not appear in court and acknowledge the allegations, I am given no choice but to rule in favor of the Plaintiff.

I ask the DoJ Minister, @Matt, to see that the Plaintiff is given a total of 9265kr from the Defendant's balance. In the case that the Defendant does not hold this value, I am also permitting the seizure of assets to pay off any remaining debt.

Thank you, that is all
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.