Lawsuit: Dismissed Foxtrot_13 VS Low_Frame_rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Foxtrot_13 and recently my claimed birch tower got griefed. It got griefed with lava. All the animals in the tower got killed. I personally know who did this and i have the proof. I accuse Low_frame_rates in griefing and insulting my base. Not only he insulted and griefed my base but he also tried to accuse Dwerpy in doing it. I talked to Dwerpy and he said he knew this player and he was his "enemy"
Here is proof of the sign:
Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 4.23.23 PM.png

I know for a fact that it was low_frame_rates as he locked the sign and with the help of a moderator we found out through a command that it was him.
some witnesses of this are:
Queengold_09 (her base got griefed too)
Dwerpy
and a moderator i cant remember the name of

I would like a 5000 kr refound. this happened in mid October and i did not know how to file a court-case... now i fixed the base but im still having trouble in reproducing all the animals that got killed

you can find the sign at coordinates -2371 -2522

Thank you for reading my court case my honor

have a nice day

Foxtrot_13

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
@hotshot80915 Please let the judges do their work.

This griefing appears to have taken place in the wilderness. This is neither illegal nor against the rules. I would recommend either building your bases within the towns or cities for protection or to pay for a protection region in the wild to prevent griefing.

Case dismissed as Frivolous, @Marco G I would recommend reading through the laws or hiring a lawyer before filing a suit. Since this is your first offense, I am giving you a verbal warning.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.