- In-game name
: Frayzur

- Date joined server
: September 3rd, 2020

- Current playtime
: 25 days

- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator

- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator
: A Community Coordinator is something I always wanted to be for one reason, to bring joy to events and make them fun. Some people may take out the fun for an event with cheating, hacking, spam, etc since I am a Police Officer I think this job will fit for me also since I am at almost every event. I am also the 2nd most active player on the server this month so I will most likely be at every event trying to help to the best of my ability. I was willing to quit Environment Manager for this position even if I liked being an Environment Manager or not.

- What can you bring to the Department
: I can bring a great attitude and some great and fun ideas for the team to help out all of DoPA.

- Additional Information
: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this application. If you have any questions this is my discord -----> Frayzur#2212 (The only reason I edited this is because I need tp update some stuff like my username)

Last edited:

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Hi, thank you for applying! We don't believe you're currently a good fit for this position.