Banned
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Donator
FreddBear
FreddBear
CommunityCoordinator
Hello everyone!

I have decided to run for the position of DoC Minister in the upcoming election this month. The DoC is a place that I am proud to call home, the workers are passionate and lovely people, and over these past few months I have gotten to know a lot of my department co-workers, many of which I now consider to be friends. Constructor was my first ever government job, which I was lucky enough to get after only being on the server for two weeks, something which I am still incredibly proud about.

Over my time here in the DoC I've noticed a lot of work needs to be done to improve the department, and a lot of things need to be changed if we want the DoC to be great. If elected I promise to put the workers first; everyone in the DoC deserves to have a say in their builds (some of which can take weeks to complete), and our Constructors and Construction Interns deserve fair payment for the work that they do. I also wish to implement larger build teams in order to strengthen our teamwork within the DoC, this will allow people to work together and use their talents to benefit one another, which ultimately enhances the quality of our department.

These are just a sampling of the policies I wish to implement for the DoC if I'm elected, a full and detailed list can be found here.

I, FreddBear, hereby declare my intention to run for the position of DoC Minister.

Personal Information:
Total Playtime: 2 weeks 5 days 20 hours 43 minutes 13 seconds (as of writing)

Positions Held:
Speaker of Parliament (31st and 32nd Sessions of Parliament)
Member of Parliament
Press Secretary
Councilor of Lexford
Constructor to Ocean City
Constructor
Community Coordinator
Miner

Last edited: