Lawsuit: Adjourned FriedPotaters vs. Sharkie_Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018-08-25_17.14.26.png I was in the grocery store at CC and Sharkie_Kun kept punching me and I told him to stop but he kept punching me. He punched me every 30 seconds until I was killed. I did not hit him back or tell him to kill me. I told him to stop 2018-08-25_17.14.26.png but he wouldn't listen.

Ryanriggle

Citizen
That's because you were hogging all the shelves and I told you to unrent them multiple times and you were refusing to listen to the WHOLE server because katt_tail told you to stop

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
During court proceedings, you must speak in line with the Judge's permission. Next time, wait to be summoned in order to provide your defense.

Speaking out of line will result in a contempt of court charge, so this is a warning to both parties.

Ryanriggle

Citizen
I started punching you because I was telling you to unrent some of them and he said "I don't know how" I told him and he never did so I hit him again and told him again and the same thing over and over I accidentally punched him too much so he died

photobooth

Noted. From the given testimony and evidence, I feel that there is enough to conclude to a verdict which will be announced soon.

photobooth

Regardless of disagreements, violence against another citizen should never be resorted to. I find that the defendant is in the wrong. The defendant, @Ryanriggle is ordered to pay 75 Krunas to the Plaintiff, @FriedPotaters by August 31, 2018.

The court is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge photobooth

Status
Not open for further replies.