SeniorTourGuide

-In-game name:
Gabi__

- Date joined server:
Aug. 6, 2020

- Current playtime:
33 days as of right now

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I would like to become a Police Officer because I enjoy helping the community of bc and I feel as police I would be able to help out the community even more, from impounding cars, and arresting people who killed. I already am familiar with the rules and laws of the server, and feel like I would be a good addition to the team. I would say that I can deal well with trolls, and new players due to my prior experiences and feel like I am ready to handle the responsibilities. I feel that if I were to become police I would be able to help since I am very active on both the Business Craft server and the discord. I have also seen that the DOJ is helping create more stuff on the server, such as auctions for the good of the people, and the government, and I would love to become a part of this evolving department.

- What can you bring to the Department:
In my time on Business craft so far I have been a Tourguide, Senior Tourguide, Community Coordinator, and Environmental manager, I feel that all of these jobs have improved my communication/skills with people and have further helped me enforce laws and regulations on people in order to make the community a better place. I know in the past I have had interesting relationships with some of the other officers but I’m hoping to make that better.

- Additional Information: My discord is Gabi__#3333 if you have any questions please feel free to reach out and ask!!

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
gl gabi ily (yes im on forums instead of my test)

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
hehe ily all <3 tyty

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Gabi! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.