_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Hi Gabi! For starters I would like to wish you good luck in the election season but do have a few questions to ask :D

1. Looking into some of the other candidates for Parliament, I notice a good amount of them mention ideas with the government mall. What are your stances or ideas on the matter?

2. What ideas do you have now that the announcement and implementation of guns has been made? Any specific bills in that area?

3. What ideas are you more for and what Ideas are you more against?

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
Hi Gabi! For starters I would like to wish you good luck in the election season but do have a few questions to ask :D

1. Looking into some of the other candidates for Parliament, I notice a good amount of them mention ideas with the government mall. What are your stances or ideas on the matter?

2. What ideas do you have now that the announcement and implementation of guns has been made? Any specific bills in that area?

3. What ideas are you more for and what Ideas are you more against?

hi cokiez ty for the questions

1. My opinions on the government mall is to give it more of a reason for people to go. Some people go there just for player heads, but if we added some new things that would encourage people going there I would really like for that to happen. I know there isn't many laws specifically I can create with that though, as it is up for doe jurisdiction but I would encourage for that to happen. I do also wish there was a bigger player base in the mall because when new players ask for a shop to sell stuff, or where to buy stuff the response most of the time is "you can look around the server, as everything is player run there are no set places." There should be a lot of player run things, but having a set place would really help new players.

2. I used to be a po and I have always believed that there should be some kind of mass murder law, that would be up to the po's discretion, it will be hard to abuse if implemented, as po's have to log and show proof for arresting anyone which is looked over by the doj minister. I know this isn't really a gun thing but is one of my many opinions on murder laws. I don't really have any opinions on guns as of right now.

3. I am very much for bills that benefit a more active player base, such as my mayor clarification act and bills that help out newer players, such as my bills about tour guides. I am against the verbal warning for murder, even though I do agree that there are some benefits to it.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
hi cokiez ty for the questions

1. My opinions on the government mall is to give it more of a reason for people to go. Some people go there just for player heads, but if we added some new things that would encourage people going there I would really like for that to happen. I know there isn't many laws specifically I can create with that though, as it is up for doe jurisdiction but I would encourage for that to happen. I do also wish there was a bigger player base in the mall because when new players ask for a shop to sell stuff, or where to buy stuff the response most of the time is "you can look around the server, as everything is player run there are no set places." There should be a lot of player run things, but having a set place would really help new players.

2. I used to be a po and I have always believed that there should be some kind of mass murder law, that would be up to the po's discretion, it will be hard to abuse if implemented, as po's have to log and show proof for arresting anyone which is looked over by the doj minister. I know this isn't really a gun thing but is one of my many opinions on murder laws. I don't really have any opinions on guns as of right now.

3. I am very much for bills that benefit a more active player base, such as my mayor clarification act and bills that help out newer players, such as my bills about tour guides. I am against the verbal warning for murder, even though I do agree that there are some benefits to it.
Thank you! Best of luck Gabi and thanks for your responses :D

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Question time:

#1 what will you do as a member of parliament to maybe make bc more appealing to new players, and easier to learn how to play?

ok thx

Gabi

Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
Question time:

#1 what will you do as a member of parliament to maybe make bc more appealing to new players, and easier to learn how to play?

ok thx
like i have said before most of my bills come when the problems arise, but if you look at some of my previous bills i really do like helping out new players. I don’t want to move ahead or start making bills now until the doc have finished the new tutorial that several have said they are working on currently but i think any bill that’s good enough to get passed will help out not just new players but old as well