Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
  • Name of the Company: Georgia's Banners
  • Company Owner: Georgialover13
  • Location of the Company Headquarters: Coords: 485 65 258, location: located directly behind the government mall! Picture coming soon :)
  • Short description of your company: We are a company that makes custom banners and shields! We have all kinds of banners such as letter, flowers, animals, and more!
  • Who is working for you in what positions? Shadowlink17 is working with me as a CFO.
  • Are you hiring? If so, will there be an application process? There will be positions soon however i want to get situated in the HQ before adding additional people to the operation :)
  • How can players buy from you or make use of your services? I have custom orders available and a few select patterns available at a kiosk in T Mall.
  • Pictures of our full range of banners is coming soon!

Georgia's Banners - Business Information
Name of the Company: Georgia's Banners
Company Owner: Georgialover13
Location of the Company Headquarters: Coordinates: 485 65 258 Location: Located directly behind the government mall Picture coming soon!
Short Description of Your Company: Georgia's Banners is a company specializing in crafting custom banners and shields. Our selection includes a wide variety of banners, including letter banners, floral designs, animals, and more!
Team Members:
  • Company Owner: Georgialover13
  • Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Shadowlink17
Hiring Status: We currently do not have open positions, but we plan to expand our team in the future. There will be an application process when we are ready to hire additional personnel.
How to Purchase or Use Our Services:
  • Custom orders are available.
  • We offer a selection of pre-made patterns.
  • Visit our kiosk in T Mall to browse and purchase our products.
Coming Soon: We will soon provide pictures of our full range of banners.
For more information about the company and its services, you can access business information API.
Thank you for considering Georgia's Banners for your banner and shield needs!