Lawsuit: Adjourned Gettnate VS KARAMOYZAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
I was on a third party app called Pixelaxe Chat and I joined the BC server to chat and conduct some business if necessary over chat. I was at my personal property at the former "Covington Cemetary" (gettnateregion2) which is north of Covington, when KARAMOYZAS somehow traveled to my region and killed me right on the spot. There were no witness to the PvP Murder. Enclosed are the screenshots of the the incident.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-3_12-43-28.png
    upload_2018-10-3_12-43-28.png
    921.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20181003-121840_PickaxeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181003-121840_PickaxeChat.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20181003-121830_PickaxeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181003-121830_PickaxeChat.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 19

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@KARAMOYZAS is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @KARAMOYZAS , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this court case.

KARAMOYZAS

Citizen
I was on a third party app called Pixelaxe Chat and I joined the BC server to chat and conduct some business if necessary over chat. I was at my personal property at the former "Covington Cemetary" (gettnateregion2) which is north of Covington, when KARAMOYZAS somehow traveled to my region and killed me right on the spot. There were no witness to the PvP Murder. Enclosed are the screenshots of the the incident.
Hello!

KARAMOYZAS

Citizen
@KARAMOYZAS is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @KARAMOYZAS , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this court case.
When will the court case start?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@KARAMOYZAS Okay. Thank you for replying to the court summons.

I will now ask the Plaintiff to explain his side of the case against the Defendant and describe the evidence provided. You now have the floor, @Nate.

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Thank you Your Honor,

I was on the Pixelaxe Chat app on my mobile phone to chat with players and do some business over chat. You can only chat and teleport in the app. I was at my regioned home north of Covington chatting in global when I got a display stating that I had died and was killed by KARAMOYZAS in my region. The evidence provided shows the notification of death, who killed me, and the conversation after the PvP killing.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
While looking through the evidence provided, it seems clear that a murder took place within the city limits of Covington. The evidence shows that the Defendant appeared to know what was going on, but did so with from what it seems a joking manner. However, a reported and documented murder is a murder nonetheless.

Conclusion:
Obvious killing within city limits, a.k.a the Covington Graveyard which the Plaintiff owns as private property.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, and with the evidence provided in this court case, @KARAMOYZAS is hereby guilty of murder as outlined by the PVP Law.

I am ordering a
fine of 75 Krunas to the defendant's personal account. I ask the Department of Justice, @bharatj to collect the fined amount from the account of the Defendant and ensure the plaintiff is paid the total amount.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.