Lawyer
-In-game name:
Giggly999legs.
- Date joined server:
Nov 8, 2018
- Current playtime:
60+ days.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
Although I didn't have the best of relations with the DoJ, I feel that we have moved on from that, and I have been in the DoJ before, and recently, I have helped an officer get 3+ drug arrests today alone, this demonstrates that I want to help the DoJ, and possibly talk to criminals and bring down crime rates and help the DoJ fight crime and introduce better criminal RP, also, I am very active since my return, though my return was recent, the DoJ minister aware of this, but has still requested that I apply.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I have a lot of experience within the DoJ, as an AP, a PIn, and a Trainee Police officer, and I can bring a lot of things, including a new pair of hands, and I can also bring a lot of activity, and suggestions of how to improve the department, and assist with implementing, and improving things.
- Additional Information:
"if ur planning on being back for a while, u should apply for DoJ ." - Minister Pearry.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
You're back!! Good luck, dude! :D

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Trainee Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Reasons discussed with applicant.