Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
- In-game name: Giggly999legs.
- Date joined server: a year ago
- Current playtime: 6d 7h 17m 17s
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I what to be a police officer because i what to help people
- What can you bring to the Department: If I were to get this position- I would bring a fierce- ambitious attitude. In the past my ambition has led me to take on roles of leadership when necessary. In this position I would confidently work with the team and willingly take leadership roles when necessary.
- Additional Information: I know being a police officer is a stressful and tiring job but i think i have the skills to do it. And i am very very sorry about my record and punishments.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Couple things

How have you joined a year ago but have “worked in [your] current role for a couple of years now.”

You mention leadership in the past, please elaborate on what leadership roles you have taken.

Why does the style of your wording and vocabulary sound very different throughout your application?

How would your fierce and ambitious attitude assist the DoJ?

Are you sorry about your record and punishments, or have you grown since then?

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
My style wording and vocabulary sounds different because i was tired.

Last edited:

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
And i wold be fierce to the criminals and ambitious to get all of the criminals off the street.

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
It does seem a little off with the font and huge change of vocabulary but good luck anyway!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Copied and pasted words from a website into the application, just came back from a break, and gave no details in the application or in their responses