Giko Hanno's Election Post (September 2020)

GikoHanno

Department of Public Affairs
Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
ABOUT ME:<3

IGN: GikoHanno
Playtime: 15 days

Hello ppl, how are you? My name is GikoHanno and this is the first time that I am running for parliament. I would like to be elected because I like this server so much and I want to help make it better and more enjoyable for all players. I am online on the server, forum and discord for several hours a day and I love helping people. I have separated some ideas that I support, as well as laws that I intend to introduce if I am elected.

NATURE AND LAW
I support the preservation and restoration of the diversity of natural ecosystems and I believe that public authorities should discipline and supervise the rational use of soil, water, fauna and flora. Some of the laws I intend to create related to the topic:
  • Creation of ecological reserves in each city. (The head of each city must reserve an area of at least 25% in natural resources)
  • Protection of coral reefs, a highly explored biome.
  • Visual pollution of cities (eyesores) must be combated. However, on the server, there is a list of materials that are considered unsuitable for construction. I do not agree with this list because I think that the format and planning of the houses are more important than the materials themselves.
  • No type of mob (utilitarian, passive, hostile or neutral) should be subjected to subhuman conditions. I am in favor of the rights of iron golems because these farms hinder the iron economy, frighten villagers and generate a profit (sometimes 50k per day) incompatible with the economy of the server
  • .Expansion of villagers' rights, which will be based on the easement laws of the feudal period. (They cannot be sold, exchanged, punished, they own their work tools, they must be protected by their guardian and they cannot be prevented from reproducing)
  • Garbageman profession, as server resources are limited and end up being discarded by many players.
SERVER HISTORY
I am in favor of the creation of the History Department and support the protection of documents, works and other assets of historical, artistic and cultural value

DESCONCENTRATION OF THE CAPITAL AND CITIES

• Land in the capital is very expensive, being sold on the Discord channel for values over 30k. I value small cities and I will create policies, along with mayors, that promote inclusive development in their area of operation and the competitive integration of the regional productive base in the server's economy. I would also like to have meetings between mayors.
  • Each city must have in the forum the land allotment and their respective owners, to facilitate administration. This is also important as many players buy real estate and don't even know where they are.
POLITICS
  • Most present semi-direct democracy. The businesscraft server is considered semi-representative (as there are President Koalition and a prime minister) and semi-direct democracy (as parliamentarians are chosen to represent the people and the people participate in voting). I support that the server has a participation of the larger people, with the creation of referendums related to the laws of the server.

ECONOMY
  • Creation of unions, with one representative from each profession.
  • Creating more government-related jobs
  • Balanced and dynamic trade balance in government, that is, government money should be used more and returned.
  • Return of free enterprise and free competition (the law on exclusive sales is strict and should be modified). I see approximately 8 players daily being warned that they are breaking the law, as they are unaware that this law applies in private sales and auctions, and not just in stores. I think it is not the duty of the State to interfere in the private sales of players.
  • The government should sporadically encourage artificial or forced demand for products and services that are beneficial to the server.

That's it, guys! If anyone has any questions about my campaign, feel free to ask me. I don't have English as a first language, so I apologize if I made a grammatical error. I also ask for respect, calm and patience in the comments.

novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper (2).jpeg

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Garbageman profession, as server resources are limited and end up being discarded by many players.
Can you elaborate more on this idea? How will garbage collectors do their job? What happens to the garbage once it's collected? Will this be a government-paid job? Why do you think this is necessary?

I am in favor of the creation of the History Department and support the protection of documents, works and other assets of historical, artistic and cultural value.
President Koalition vetoed the Department of Records bill. Would you try to reinstate it again, or try something different?

I will create policies, along with mayors, that promote inclusive development in their area of operation and the competitive integration of the regional productive base in the server's economy.
Can you explain more about what this means?

I support that the server has a participation of the larger people, with the creation of referendums related to the laws of the server.
We already have a public referendum bill in place for the public to remove MPs with a VoNC. Players can also petition to stop bills in draft before it goes to vote in Parliament. What other referendums are you suggesting to be created? How will you get participation from more players?

I have several questions about your economic ideas:
  1. Unions are formed within a company to advocate for fair working conditions and pay, so I'm unclear what you are referring to. What is your goal for these groups?
  2. What government jobs would you like to create? Why do you think we need more government jobs?
  3. What are your ideas for making returns to the government? Why do you think government money needs to be used more? What would you want it used for?
  4. You suggest it is not the duty of the State to interfere in private sales. Does this mean you support legalizing the sale of drugs as well? That is a classic example of how all governments regulate the sale of goods. What specific changes would you make to the ESL?
  5. The government already creates a demand for items monthly with the entrepreneur shop. Do you not think this is enough? What are your specific ideas for creating more demand? How will your ideas be subsidized?

GikoHanno

Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
1- Well, the objective of creating this profession is to increase the infrastructure of cities and the wild. My idea is that trash cans and composters are scattered throughout all cities, in which players can deposit blocks and bone meal (derived from organic waste). This would increase the availability of resources for people working as a ranger, as these materials end up being collected by many players and thrown in donation chests, other players' inventories, etc. I know that there is a government store responsible for the purchase of some of these materials, but many players don't like to go to the mall and they end up doing the inappropriate disposal. The garbage man would be responsible for collecting the garbage chests in the cities and separating the materials that can be used. The blocks would be used by the construction department to make new buildings, houses in the suburbs, etc ...

2- The creation of the Department of Education and History is totally different than the idea they had of the Department of Records. It all started when the player BlackSyth had the idea of creating this department, but the idea of creating the Records Department was taken to parliament. The DOEH idea ended up being largely forgotten, and the player himself posted his disappointment on the forum. The publications link is: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/create-a-doeh.9058/#post-42182
I think it is correct that President Koalition does not allow the creation of the Records Department, as he owns the server and is responsible for keeping the players - mainly composed of teenagers - safe. This project is an open door for government data leaks, which can be totally detrimental to the game's functionality. In addition, it is very easy for malicious players, people from other servers and corrupt to get involved. I agree with the initial DOEH idea, which was published in the first edition of the suggestion. This department is related to cultural and historical aspects. Ex: Take care of the preservation of historic buildings, the museum, make books on the history of the server. It is not related to paperwork exactly.
3- I think there must be a spatial desconcentration on the server, because the land in the capital is very expensive and many players end up creating very small stores or going to alternative cities, which have a very small consumer market. In addition, spawn became a "market area" a long time ago (players are there to do business ). My idea is that these cities are attractive for players to live and open companies, increasing the flow of capital between cities. For this to happen, mayors need to put more things in these cities (universities, hospitals with cheaper treatment, more transportation alternatives, better roads, more houses, more shopping malls). This idea that locomotion on the server is based on / spawn - cmm / warp - get stuff and / home is very damaging. Players need to visit more places and make cities more "alive", to enjoy the space as a whole.
4- I am not suggesting anything, I am saying that I support popular participation. Many players do not participate effectively in the server policy: they do not know how the government works, they do not know that it is an election period, etc ... They need more information on the server and more incentive to access the forum.

The other questions I will answer later, because I have already written a lot. Thanks!

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Your garbage collector idea is interesting. I'm really not sure it's necessary since clear lag takes care of most disposal issues and so do [Disposal] signs. But, interesting nonetheless.

Blacksyth's idea wasn't forgotten, it didn't get enough support. Players and several Ministers were more interested in the DoR which passed unanimously in Parliament. It's a very far reach to equate potential government leaks to a safety hazard and danger to the game's functionality. The data the DoR would have handled is no different than the data each department handles already and has no bearing on how Minecraft functions. Regardless, the preservation of historic buildings is a DoC matter, the museum and history of the server are handled by the DoPA.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
owo I'm kinda interested in the Department of History thing... what I'm hearing is you want to make 2 DoH's and that might be sort of confusing :P

GikoHanno

Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
Who said that? I wanna make the Departament of Education and History (one departament)

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Who said that? I wanna make the Department of Education and History (one departament)
I don't see much use in a Department of history for the reason that DOPA is already handling the museum and may be coming out with a new job soon for this history part. In terms of a Education department I believe one already existed and is not around anymore. Could you explain more about this department and what it would bring?

GikoHanno

Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
I think that creating this department would make the organization a lot easier because they would only be responsible for history and education. Currently, one department takes care of historic buildings, another takes care of the museum, and so on. In addition, it would be good if universities were created in other cities.
Here is the post, Natalie

Department of Education and History

Deals with Universities, Museums, Tracking History, create a History Library, Buildings Historical Status, and Keeping up with forums.

Universities- The DoEH would work with other Departments to create or edit jobs exams, they would help other cities or towns who desire, to create Universities, and would help other departments create new jobs.

Museum- They would take over DoPA’s restoration of the museum and having people volunteer up thing but would also track down and find things that belong in the museum.

Tracking History- They would continue my search into the history of BC and would at some point publish a or several government approved (aka Koal approved) history books.

Buildings Historical Status- They would take over and determine if a building really is a historical building or if it is just an old building.

This department would in a large part work with other departments for education and jobs. This job would contain a bit of work considering you would continually finding history, tracking down players, talking to other departments, making sure there are no new jobs that need to be created.
*Edit* I removed the teacher but would like to add Secretary and Senior Manager. The department would be more focused on the tracking and taking care of forums/history.

The jobs for this department could consist of:

Senior Manager- They would over see the other people but would also answer and/or accept or deny applications, reports, laws, policies, guides, etc. They would do this on the behalf of the minister, mods, or admins.

Historian- Would track down history from players that would be important to BC history such as Players, dates, and cities and towns. They would help maintain and update the museum.

Secretary- They would have a secretary from each Department to help organize and keep track of the applications, reports, laws, policies, guides, etc. *This job and idea is Kailabeann’s, adding it because I believe it fits the mold.*

Librarian- They would track down old books and news papers that would be useful to BC history and would help organize the History Library.

Well, I hope that y’all like my idea. I’m am most definitely open to suggestions. I know there are still holes and stuff like pay and things of that sort but I figured @Koalition would deal with that.
(BlackSmith)

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
There used to be a Department of Education and it was rolled into the DoE. The DoE now handles job creation, updates, and education. The DoC manages building historical status. The DoPA manages the museum and history of the server.

Especially considering your idea for the Secretary job is exactly what President Koalition vetoed in my bill for the Department of Records, this entire idea is pulling core responsibilities away from other departments without a valid reason.