Denied GirlOnFire007's application for Environmental Manager

- In-game name: GirlOnFire007
- Date joined server: 2 years ago
- Current playtime: 11d 16h
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager:
Initially, I was interested in being an EM for their work at the animal shelter – bringing joy to both player and finding a happy home for an animal whether pixels or not, is a feeling even better than chocolate! I am familiar with the BC laws and would love to help enforce these animal rights laws, making sure that all players are aware and following them. However, what truly sparked my interest was the multiple reports I saw posted on the forums that displayed the EMs’ hard work at repairing the landscape in the wild. I was inspired by their skills of transforming the disturbed terrain and have been doing my part to help. There’s nothing more annoying than a floating tree or a random dirt tower! As a student of Fine Art I enjoy taking photos and studying different aspects of nature and so caring for the beauty and vitality of the landscape and animals is all the more important to me.
I believe I am well suited for the EM position as I am hard-working, determined, and always willing to learn and improve. I thrive while working as a team – or as an individual – and would love the opportunity to collaborate with others on jobs! What better department than the DOA?
Resilience, patience and determination lead the way in not giving up, no matter how challenging the journey proves to be – something which my experience as a tour guide has taught me. Within every problem hides an opportunity and to grow alongside those who share my passion for nature would be spectacular.

- Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application regardless of the outcome.

Discord: GirlOnFire007#4526

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Good luck Fire! I can commend Fire as a Great TG and person who has done great work for DoPA and I believe she can excel within DoA.

Good luck Fire!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Environment Manager has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying! We see a lot of potential in you, but we unfortunately do not have capacity for more EMs at the moment. However, I would encourage you to re-apply next time we are hiring and I'll waive the 30-day requirement if we happen to be hiring before 30 days.