Goodbye, everyone.

VelvetKitty

Citizen
Donator
So I don't really know how to start this...

I joined in 2018, as a bored and grumpy teenager and am leaving in 2020 as an entertained and happy adult.

From the time I joined the server, I could tell the community was a vibrant, caring and welcoming one. I loved everyone's enthusiasm to help and the atmosphere it had. In the time I've spent on this server, I've met some of the most wonderful people, and I have a place in my heart for all of you. From the days where I lived in a tiny apartment and had 1000krunas, to sharing a wonderful abode with my dearest friend Sacred and having over 200,000 krunas to my name.

It's funny what jobs I took, so a little history that no one asked for! I began as a writer, I must say my genre was definitely marmite (you love it or hate it), and I've no idea if anyone who read my first release is still on the server, or under a century old. The good old novel 'Sleeping booty', which I was rather proud of. I then became a doctor, (may have had a job between I don't remember), and later on I became a Hospital Secretary. Those were the best times I spent on the server, when I met SacredSpice (SacredCloud then), and basically everyone else. I then took a little leave as life got a lot for me after a long year of bad personal life, and returned to become a Police Officer and a former MCORP employee! (ahem, Matty... thank you for firing me, but also I'm kidding, you're lovely)
That's where I unintentionally started becoming rather wealthy, and at my highest, I think I was No.6 on the chart of the top balance's.
Anyway, from all the houses I lived in, from all the people I've met, I have some great memories and hilarious screenshots I will have forever.
Heres the sad bit.
I feel the server has grown in a way most people were least expecting of it. A little while ago I applied for Mod again, as I loved the staff team and was eager to join, but the server had changed in ways where I didn't find it welcoming or homely anymore. It wasn't a place to relax after a stressful day, but a place that added onto my stress and quite frankly made me upset.
Long story short, I'm sad to depart but I don't feel comfortable with some decisions that have been made and feel like there is quite a bit of manipulation, blackmailing, toxicity and general immaturity from a few particular people. This has ruined it for me personally, but I'm sure many new players will have the same joy I had when I joined.
So, my will.

Kat - You're one of the staff that I couldn't forget your name even if I tried. I just wanted to say that you're one of the kindest people and deserve every reward you get in return. You're one of the reasons I applied for staff as you're someone to look up to in your approach to the server and stick out like pain-free, acrylic nailed thumb.

Bharatj - I love you then hate you, you're definitely notable in every way. You're very funny and secretly are up for a laugh but your serious side on the server definitely portrays you as a grumpy middle-aged man, which is... definitely debatable whether that is your true form. You're very intelligent, yet a little bit stupid at times, but you are loyal and secretly have a soft spot, you've helped me many times in and outside the server.

TheMightyZulf - You're more of a recent friend, but you're definitely a very good one. You're up for banter and a laugh as well as keeping loyal, friendly and kind to everyone on the server. Although because of time zones we weren't on much at the same time, you were a great guy when that rare occasion did happen, and I value you a lot for your help in and out the server. I gave you 100,000 krunas in hopes that you spend it on your future endeavours on the server.

I'd like to share my remaining money with the rest of the server, to show my appreciation to everyone and I will be doing so sometime today.

Some notable voice call pal's:
37 -
You have the same sounding voice of an old friend, but you're a great person and also up for a laugh. You're dedicated to the server and work hard.
Jenkzyyy - Other British person and you're fun, I don't think I ever talked to you on VC but you were a great laugh.
Supersuperking - Hello Non-British person, you were funny and had character.
Libnah - Again, didn't speak to you as much as others, but you're amazing, caring and great fun.
Anonymous_063 - Again not sure how many VC's I had with you, but you're definitely memorable and I appreciate everything you've done.

There is more people for sure, people who've left the server who I appreciated a ton, and people who I also appreciate but I don't want to make this an essay! If you're reading this, thank you.

Lastly, thank you to Koal and Jake for giving me the opportunity to play this server. It was great fun and made many bad days good. You worked hard and it was shown, thank you for being kind and inviting, and I hope you spent my donation money well, (probably back into the server!)

I definitely feel a bit of an OG, I've seen so many people come and go, so many new people join and I always loved to spontaneously give out the random 10,000 krunas to someone to help out!

Adios Amigos

If you read this to the end please say that you know the muffin man. xxx

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I am also aware of the muffin man.

Bye Velv it was great having u here, stay in touch and good luck in the future.

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
You're awesome velv!!! I do know the muffin man :)

Thanks for being a great friend. Stay safe <3

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I know the muffin man :,) It was nice knowing you velvet you're such a sweet and intelligent person and it was a pleasure meeting you. good luck with everything! <3