Goodbye...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Jmarti07, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Banned Donator

jmarti07
    Hello everyone...

I am sad to say I will be departing from this incredible, one of a kind server... I have had the most incredible time, made the best of friends. Although there were some rough times, it was always an adventure and so much fun. Words can't describe how I feel, so I hope this will...

Sorry the quality isn't that great, but I hope you all enjoyed it... It was not easy to decide this, but I know deep down in my heart that this is the right thing to do. I have been coming across the problem that BC was taking over my life. I was falling behind in school and that was not alright, I tried many times to balance school and the server, but I couldn't. I have no other option but to leave for now. I will only be gone during school times. This means during breaks, such as spring or summer break, I will return. You all mean so much to me. I have made such a great family on the server and met so many interesting people, had a great time, but that is not over yet... I hope that you all continue on and enjoy the server as much as I have. It is such a unique server that will never be forgotten. Now for some special words and instructions.

Special Thanks:

-Parker3232: Parker, you are such a huge role model for me. You are kind to everyone, very helpful in all ways. Although you are negative towards yourself sometimes, I hope you realize how much you meant to me, and how much you mean to so many others.

-sparkleA: You have taught me so much, mentored me, in a way. You were always there when I needed help. I always felt like I could come to you and ask you anything. Keep being the great admin, and great person that you are, and I hope you never loose sight of that.

-PinkSpiral: Pink, you are so amazing. You have always been there for me, through thick and thin. We have done so much together and you are so creative. I hope you use that creativity to a great use in the future. I hope to see you again soon.

-Grimoiire: Although you haven't been around for that long, it feels like you have. We have grown to become such amazing friends and I am incredibly grateful for that. I hope the pet store thrives while I am gone, and I hope that you are still here when I return.

-katt_tail: You are one of the kindest person I have ever met. You are so selfless and would do anything for others. You inspire me in great ways and I will never forget you... Mod buddy.

Instructions:

While I am gone there are a few things that need to be done. After all, Covington has to stay running. Ferre007_ will be acting mayor while I am absent, with Parker3232 right below him. I give ferre power to expand land, and do anything with the city as if it was his own. I have no other requests while I am gone. Feel free to message me if you need anything before I leave or any other concerns. I will be officially leaving on Thursday 22, 2018. I hope to see you all soon. Let's just say, see you later...​

Kat and sparkleA like this.
  2. WheatlyCorps

WheatlyCorps Citizen

WheatlyCorps
    It pains me alot to see this post jmarti, if there was any player I wouldn't expect to leave, it would be you. Cya on summer break bro! ;)

3. sparkleA

sparkleA Senior Administrator Staff Member Senior Administrator Member of Parliament Minister of Public Affairs

sparkleA
    Marti, you have been a blessing. It has been such a pleasure to have known you for a lot of my time on BusinessCraft. Working alongside you on the staff team has been an honor, and I couldn’t be more happy to call you a friend. I almost teared up multiple times during that video. It was so well made and moving. I’m a bit prejudice, but the selfie in Covington with Parker and you was clearly the best. Just saying. I will look forward to breaks even more now, so I can’t wait to see you this spring break and this summer. I will count down the days, in a more metaphorical sense, until you return. Maybe one day you can manage both school and BC, and I hope you will. See you around. We will all miss you.

Jmarti07 likes this.
  4. Vroomba

Vroomba Citizen

Vroomba
    Hey jmarti, I hope you're still not mad about that trench I dug around your house.

I hope you also get a hang on things. I know it's hard!!
    Good luck,
    Vroombs

5. Nate

Nate Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Donator

gettnate
    Wow, I'm sad to hear that your leaving. RIP Jmarti. Wish you well. You will be missed by all of us.

6. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    And... another down (jk). I am going to miss you Marti. I have always looked up to you as a challenge to expand my company to the lengths of yours. I give you great luck on your future endeavors. Wow that video was really good and it showed how great your experience must've been on this game.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  7. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    Now it is time to honor another friend lost.

Soldiers! SAAAALUTE!

8. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Banned Donator

jmarti07
    Thank you all for the incredibly kind words. It means a lot to me