Goodbye...

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Hello everyone...

I am sad to say I will be departing from this incredible, one of a kind server... I have had the most incredible time, made the best of friends. Although there were some rough times, it was always an adventure and so much fun. Words can't describe how I feel, so I hope this will...

Sorry the quality isn't that great, but I hope you all enjoyed it... It was not easy to decide this, but I know deep down in my heart that this is the right thing to do. I have been coming across the problem that BC was taking over my life. I was falling behind in school and that was not alright, I tried many times to balance school and the server, but I couldn't. I have no other option but to leave for now. I will only be gone during school times. This means during breaks, such as spring or summer break, I will return. You all mean so much to me. I have made such a great family on the server and met so many interesting people, had a great time, but that is not over yet... I hope that you all continue on and enjoy the server as much as I have. It is such a unique server that will never be forgotten. Now for some special words and instructions.

Special Thanks:

-Parker3232: Parker, you are such a huge role model for me. You are kind to everyone, very helpful in all ways. Although you are negative towards yourself sometimes, I hope you realize how much you meant to me, and how much you mean to so many others.

-sparkleA: You have taught me so much, mentored me, in a way. You were always there when I needed help. I always felt like I could come to you and ask you anything. Keep being the great admin, and great person that you are, and I hope you never loose sight of that.

-PinkSpiral: Pink, you are so amazing. You have always been there for me, through thick and thin. We have done so much together and you are so creative. I hope you use that creativity to a great use in the future. I hope to see you again soon.

-Grimoiire: Although you haven't been around for that long, it feels like you have. We have grown to become such amazing friends and I am incredibly grateful for that. I hope the pet store thrives while I am gone, and I hope that you are still here when I return.

-katt_tail: You are one of the kindest person I have ever met. You are so selfless and would do anything for others. You inspire me in great ways and I will never forget you... Mod buddy.

Instructions:

While I am gone there are a few things that need to be done. After all, Covington has to stay running. Ferre007_ will be acting mayor while I am absent, with Parker3232 right below him. I give ferre power to expand land, and do anything with the city as if it was his own. I have no other requests while I am gone. Feel free to message me if you need anything before I leave or any other concerns. I will be officially leaving on Thursday 22, 2018. I hope to see you all soon. Let's just say, see you later...​

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
It pains me alot to see this post jmarti, if there was any player I wouldn't expect to leave, it would be you. Cya on summer break bro! ;)

sparkleA

Citizen
Marti, you have been a blessing. It has been such a pleasure to have known you for a lot of my time on BusinessCraft. Working alongside you on the staff team has been an honor, and I couldn’t be more happy to call you a friend. I almost teared up multiple times during that video. It was so well made and moving. I’m a bit prejudice, but the selfie in Covington with Parker and you was clearly the best. Just saying. I will look forward to breaks even more now, so I can’t wait to see you this spring break and this summer. I will count down the days, in a more metaphorical sense, until you return. Maybe one day you can manage both school and BC, and I hope you will. See you around. We will all miss you.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hey jmarti, I hope you're still not mad about that trench I dug around your house.

I hope you also get a hang on things. I know it's hard!!
Good luck,
Vroombs

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
And... another down (jk). I am going to miss you Marti. I have always looked up to you as a challenge to expand my company to the lengths of yours. I give you great luck on your future endeavors. Wow that video was really good and it showed how great your experience must've been on this game.

Last edited: