Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
Your honor,
As the defendant has not responded in just under a week, a timeframe which is highly unacceptable, I request that the court move on to a verdict without further reply from the defendant or myself.
Thank you.

Last edited:

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx

As the defendant has not replied to this case, and it has been going on long enough. I am now going to do a summary and pass judgement.

Summary :-
- The main argument here is that the defendant is guilty of breaking the Sherlock Accords, by using his power to edit a bill that would make it so that a potential opponent would not be able to run for PM/DPM elections. I am able to pass judgement on this. However the defense has argued that the edit would not prevent Krix from running, and that his comments were said in sarcasm. He has also argued that he has no personal interest with this edit as he does not intend to run again.

Judgement :-
1. The defendant is guilty of using his position of power to benefit his personal interests. This is shown and proven, regardless of what the defense states, because although the defendant is not necessarily running for PM/DPM himself this term, he disbanded his party, and became the founder of another party just after. So he still has a personal political interest in trying to bar as many opponents from the elections as possible.

I am unable to award the full punishments requested by the plaintiff however. The Defendant has already stepped down from his position and has announced a break from the game. I am not going to allow the punishments for breaking the sherlock accords to take affect either, especially since Krix has still managed to run this term.

Punishments :-

The defendant is to be removed from Any currently held government positions.
The defendant is ordered to pay a fine of 9000kr for breaking the sherlock accords. I would ask the DoJ minister @Zzz_King to see that this is done.

As a side note for this case, I thank both parties for their arguments and time in court. It has been a pleasure to preside. I hope this case will stand precedent for any other members of parliament and cabinet that ever think of doing things like this.

The court is now adjourned