How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
- Title: Govt Shops
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: The ability to have players purchase govt buy/sell signs (have a staff member make them) wherever they want in the world (for a large price). Or the ability for a player to purchase a small version of the govt. shop (again have a staff member make them) for their company. #ImproveTheEconomy
- Other Information: Suggestions below. Ty!

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
Interesting idea. I think it would benefit a lot of people.

Quick question, how would this improve the economy? Wouldn't it just increase government dependency which in this server, would cause inflation.

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
I don't think many players would reach 100k, and even if they did, I doubt they would spend it on a single govt store sign.

I think the price should either be lowered or you increase the value of the product

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think this should be added.
1) Staff would have way too many permissions that way. Currently only Senior Admins can create Government shops.
2) It's pretty easy to get to the Government shop since there's a warp to the mall.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I don't think many players would reach 100k, and even if they did, I doubt they would spend it on a single govt store sign.

I think the price should either be lowered or you increase the value of the product

There is no current price in the motion

I don't think this should be added.
1) Staff would have way too many permissions that way. Currently only Senior Admins can create Government shops.
2) It's pretty easy to get to the Government shop since there's a warp to the mall.

Whatchu mean fam. Admins can create govt shop signs. U forget u own perms? I guess they did kinda go poop wif the 1.12.2 update.