Denied grasslovesmika - Secretary of Employment Application

grass

Citizen
- Username: grasslovesmika

- Current Playtime: 6d 10hr

- When are you most active? 1p.m. EST - 3a.m. EST is the range of times I am typically online, however, I am most active from 12p.m. - 3p.m., and 11p.m. - 2a.m.

- Position you're applying for: Secretary of Employment

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes, and I believe I would be a good fit.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? In my personal life, I hold leadership positions that require an open line of contact between myself and my peers. As a Secretary of Employment is tasked with, ‘working in collaboration with each other on tasks assigned by the Minister,” I believe my prior knowledge of communicating with peers, while also maintaining a calm environment, would benefit me, and the Department of Economy, in getting across information, and new ideas, to benefit the server. Being an outgoing individual, I find it easy to communicate with others, and I think this will be an important aspect in bringing in new opportunities within each job that the players suggest, and will enjoy. Along with this, I teach dance and occasionally tutor, which helps me to better articulate my point in a clear way that is easily understood by others; this will benefit me, and the Department of Economy, in updating and improving job guides and exams. I believe that this position will help me get a closer look into the economics on this server; I take a personal interest in economics and math, and have taken numerous classes in my personal life.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? As a player who joined recently, one of the first things that grabbed my attention was the ability to have paying jobs, and be hired by player run companies. I would love to play a part in keeping the job system up to date, and running smoothly.

- Additional Information: I can assure you that working with me professionally will be a much different atmosphere than how I play the game on a day to day basis. If you have any further questions, please contact me on discord, grass#6050. Thank you for your time.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4

Denied

Sorry, your application for Employment Sec. has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

No need for more members of this position.