Denied happy_sheepy's application for police officer

happy_sheepy

sheepy
Donator
- In-game name: happy_sheepy
- Age: (I'm not comfortable announcing this; I am age 10 - 20)
- Date joined server: about 2 months ago
- Current playtime: about 15 days
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to become a police officer to make Business Craft a safer place. I will be sure to bring all people to justice and be sure to keep people from breaking the law. I find that while there is sometimes an online police officer, I find that a lot of the times that I am killed that there is no police officer online. I have been killed without consent many times and I understand how it feels. I would love to be part of the reason that all this killing stops. Business Craft is an amazing server, and has been my favorite since I found it, but I find that crime is slowly gnawing at its peace. I would love to help Business Craft be the best server that it can be, and as a police officer, I would try my best to make it happen.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am an active player, so because I play very often I will be able to stop crime more often and bring criminals to justice. I don't like to get mad at other players, and I am always trying to live up to my cheery name. I will try and be happy with everything I do.
- Additional Information: I would love to become a police officer, but I know that not everyone gets to be one. If I am not chosen to become a police officer, that is okay and I will accept that.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I don't feel you're ready for this position.