Denied Haylie_Belle's Application for Police Officer

haylie

Citizen
- In-game name: Haylie_Belle

- Date joined server
: 1 year ago (I don't know the exact date)

- Current playtime
: 2 days, 15 hours, and 35 minutes

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer
: I would love to become a police officer considering that I would like to help the community pursue the laws/rules of Business Craft. I also think that it would be a certainly enjoyable work experience and not only will I educate others of the laws, I will also educate myself of the laws. I want to also make sure that all players are safe from other players who think it is necessary to not obey the laws.

- What can you bring to the Department
: I will bring multiple things to the department. I will first attend citizens in need of help, arrest players who need to be, and again inform citizens of the Business Craft laws. I will bring happiness and joy, and most importantly I will never be rude, harmful, toxic, etc towards others.

- Additional Information
: I have been a tour guide before so I have had some experience of helping and dealing with players. Thank you for reading my application, I hope you consider me to join the police officer work department.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying, but due to multiple factors, I do not believe you are quite ready to be a police officer at this time. We also prefer our officers have almost clean records, and you were recently punished by the staff team

haylie

Citizen

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying, but due to multiple factors, I do not believe you are quite ready to be a police officer at this time. We also prefer our officers have almost clean records, and you were recently punished by the staff team

Okay thank you for considering though :)