Answered / Added higher city land costs

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
city plots have costed 4,000 + for over a year now the average bal people had a year ago was 2,000 NOW a days its over 23,000$$ that's a huge difference to have the same exact prices for city plots. so thats why I made this suggestion to say that if your rasing wild plots rase city plots to...

city plots have costed 4,000 + for over a year now the average bal people had a year ago was 2,000 NOW a days its over 23,000$$ that's a huge difference to have the same exact prices for city plots. so thats why I made this suggestion to say that if your rasing wild plots rase city plots to...
Although the average balance has gone up this doesn't mean anything. The server is looking to focus peoples activities into the cities. This is achieved by keeping city plots cheap. Is there any actual problem with cheap plot price? Is there not enough space in the cities currently?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I can see your point. New players that are able to make money quick can purchase plots and never use them or create and eyesore that PI's will have to deal with, but as I have said, this really will only create more problems.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
cobalt_gamer it means a lot bc BEFOR people would normally have 1-3 plots now people can have like 10-20

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
also not just this but a lot of things new players can buy houses SUPER quick they don't even need to rent places anymore when its so cheep to buy land in the wild or buy something in the suburbs

also not just this but a lot of things new players can buy houses SUPER quick they don't even need to rent places anymore when its so cheep to buy land in the wild or buy something in the suburbs
Ahhh now I see where you're coming from. Is the only problem that people aren't renting anymore?

If
If one has the view that there isnt enough money in apartments it makes sense to raise the prices of suburbs and the wild. If one, however, has the view of allowing every new player to become the richest in the server in due time, i think raising suburbs and wild prices might not be the best move.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
yes but I'm just saying as time goes on prices rase for example my irl house costed 500k before 7 years later it costs 850k and littery for a year city plots actually got cheeper they use to be 5000 or more now there 4000 or more you know what I mean and everyone can afford a city plot in like a day or so they dont even need hotels to rent places anything they can just buy the plot after a few hours of playing...

yes but I'm just saying as time goes on prices rase for example my irl house costed 500k before 7 years later it costs 850k and littery for a year city plots actually got cheeper they use to be 5000 or more now there 4000 or more you know what I mean and everyone can afford a city plot in like a day or so they dont even need hotels to rent places anything they can just buy the plot after a few hours of playing...
Well kudos to any player who can gather 5000kr in a few hours of signing up. You've raised a good point and I can assure that the situation will be watched to assess what might need changing to make the server better. As it stands now I believe, the current focus is to shift activities from the wild and into the suburbs, and then cities as well. Currently if landlords want people to rent from them, they must cheapen there prices.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We added more plots to the Capital city. The plots that used to cost 4,000 before are now very close to the spawn and other warps and their prices will surely go higher. The new plots that are further away will stay the same or even go cheaper.