Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Hello your honor I’m Nightmare98765 from Wright & Co. Law Office. I am here on behalf of my client HistoriaOrangie (I_Want_Orangiez) to launch a lawsuit against tomtie2008play.

We are here today to attempt to get the courts permission to seize the assets of tomtie2008play in an attempt to make back the money my client has lost because of tomtie2008play.

On October 17th tomtie2008play asked my client if she could give him 4k and that he would pay it back within a timely manner. My Client and tomtie2008play then said that he has to pay it back before February 2021 (evidence 1). After that my Client gave him the 4k but asked for what he needs it. The reason for that so that he could claim his house in the wild. Yet he claimed his house and never payed back the money. He also has been offline since more than a month (evidence 2)

Evidence 1.png
Evidence 2.png

Witness: Cherub54321

Attachments

• Evidence 1.png
    Evidence 1.png
    949.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Evidence  2.png
    Evidence 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Evidence 1.png
    Evidence 1.png
    949.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Evidence  2.png
    Evidence 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
@Tomtie2008play is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Tomtie2008play, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matthew100x Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
The defendant has elected to not respond. After reviewing the evidence it's clear that Tom broke the contract.

I hereby ask the DoJ @ReaperEduardo to transfer $4,000 from @Tomtie2008play to @HistoriaOrangie.

I am authorizing the government to seize Mr. Gentlemen's assets to pay off his debts if he does not have enough in his personal account to satisfy debts owed.

Case Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

Status
Not open for further replies.