Hotshot80915's Election Post (December 2020)

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
A little bit about me: As some or many of you already know I'm hotshot a regular BC player and have been here for about 8 months, I've come to be a part of the great experience that is Business Craft and have met some great people along the way. I have had the privilege to be granted access into the staff team and various other government positions trying to make my own and others playing experience better, and also gives me more perspectives on how various people or roles on the server operate.

IGN: Hotshot (hotshot80915)
Playtime - 55d 5h
Join date - April 26, 2020
Current Roles - Moderator, Member of parliament, Hospital Secretary and Police Officer

What I can bring:
As already stated I am a current parliament member and have learned how the government system functions behind the scenes and with the help of the public, I have established myself and always try to be the best I can be at anything weather it be a ticket or arresting someone as a Police Officer. I work well with people and try to approach all matters as a team rather then any given individual effort. I also meet all needed deadlines for voting and meetings when I'm needed.

My Goals / Ideas:
- Keep K.I.S.S in mind when creating bills for everyone on the server community to understand
- Help create the constitution (This is a multi department and branch effort, I will do my part to develop a functional and logical constitution)
- Limit E-shop (entrepreneur shop) sales by making restrictions or lowering prices
- Keep the community involved, take feedback and let everyone have a say (possible government suggestions page)

Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read my Election post, if you have any questions feel free to drop them below or message me on discord @hotshot88#7443

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
- Keep K.I.S.S in mind when creating bills for everyone on the server community to understand
- Help create the constitution (This is a multi department and branch effort, I will do my part to develop a functional and logical constitution)
- Limit E-shop (entrepreneur shop) sales by making restrictions or lowering prices
- Keep the community involved, take feedback and let everyone have a say (possible government suggestions page)
K.I.S.S.? Pls explain :D

Isn't the entire point of the Entreprenuer shop rewarding successful business owners by giving them more money (presumabley to pay the HUGE ammount of employees they have to support with) would lowering prices discourage people hiring employees and hurt the economy?

How would you keep the community more involved, and how would taking feedback work? You mention a government suggestions page. Pls elaborate :D

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
K.I.S.S.? Pls explain :D

Isn't the entire point of the Entreprenuer shop rewarding successful business owners by giving them more money (presumabley to pay the HUGE ammount of employees they have to support with) would lowering prices discourage people hiring employees and hurt the economy?

How would you keep the community more involved, and how would taking feedback work? You mention a government suggestions page. Pls elaborate :D
To answer your confusion K.I.S.S is an acronym for "Keeping it short and simple"

To answer your second question-
Yes to your point the E-Shop is there to support businesses and help financially. However, the E-shop prices are often very high and allows business to harvest materials and items for it directly without selling any items in store. Some companies are just made to take advantage of the E-shop by selling mass amounts of items like (hoppers, pumpkin pie, ext...) making them large profit in a short period. With restrictions in place it will cut down on people trying to sell large quantity quickly and have them rely on the actual business / company they own through stores or discords, the E-shop will become a secondary income and not a primary one.

To answer your third question-
To elaborate on my Government suggestions page it will act like the current suggestions page with a few differences. This public referendum will allow the citizens of business craft a place to suggest something they would like to see in any of the 3 government branches. The Speaker will take the suggestions for parliament and talk them over with MPs, the PM with ministers and a judge with the judges. This will help the needed communication between government and its citizens and give anyone an opportunity to suggest something.

Hopefully that answers your questions
Thanks