I Really do Exist

Isilyë

Citizen
Hello fellow mortals!

My name is Isilye (pronounced Iss-ill-iyeh), but you can just call me Isil (Ees-ill). I am 17 years old and living in the northern Midwest of the US. I'm a dropout cashier working at an overpriced office supply store in the area. I've been playing Minecraft since update 1.2.5, I believe. I've only recently picked up playing Minecraft PC again because I just got a new laptop a couple months ago (my last one died something like two and a half years ago). She freezes up frequently, but she's better than nothing.

I'm excited to meet and make friends (although I've already met quite a few of you, hello again!) and I've been playing on the server for almost a week now (if I remember correctly, and it's entirely likely that I don't). If I had to make a goal, I suppose it'd be to get back into the habit of writing. I don't write often enough anymore and there's definitely room for improvement. As such, I've taken the career test and passed, I am an author.

A few of you have already read some of my books (thank you!). I get my inspiration from odd prompts I find on Tumblr as well as a podcast called Welcome to Night Vale. If you haven't listened to them and you like my books, you should check them out.

If you ever need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or even advice, feel free to contact me. I do have Discord (Isilyë #6489) on my phone so you can message me if I'm not on the server and whatnot.

I look forward to playing with you,
Isilye