LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Your request has been accepted by the court, the court is in recess until I deliver a verdict

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
IN THE COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF STRATHAM
VERDICT

Good evening, as the Speaker of Parliament has resigned the Attorney General has requested a summary judgement and after consultation with the Chief Justice, i have decided to accept it. This case is not something i took lightly, the Plaintiff has alleged that the Government has violated the law and removed them from their speakership. I will state the plaintiff and defendant position, my thoughts and then my verdict.

Plaintiffs Position:
- IAmA_MoronXD claims that the Department of State and Parliament illegally removed him as the speaker of parliament.
- The plaintiff claims that the Speaker violated the law by not allowing him to have a VoNC Hearing
- The Plaintiff is suing for Emotional Damages, Loss of Pay, Violation of Rights, Their position back and Legal Fees

Defenses Position:
- Claims that the law was violated and the Speaker of Parliament was illegally removed
- Claims the plaintiff should not get their job back, yet have a VoNC Hearing run by the Department of State instead
- Claims the Plaintiff did not lose any wages hence they have not ben active in the time they were removed from the Position
- The Government also disputes the emotional damages as he did not try to defend himself

The Courts Position:
It has become abundantly clear to this court that the rights of the plaintiff have been violated by not only his fellow MP's but by the Minister of the Department of State. The clearly violated the law and the rest of parliament has been their coconspirators. It has also become clear that the DoS Minister failed in their duty to ensure that that law is followed correctly in these proceedings. I find it extremely negligent on the part of the Minister of State and Speaker Reppal that this had happened in this manner. I would advise the Prime Minister to look into this matter and ensure that nothing else like this happens again.

Verdict:
- I hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff but will not be granting all of the Prayer for relief
- I hereby order @IAmA_MoronXD to be reinstated as the Speaker of Parliament
- I hereby order the Government to pay @IAmA_MoronXD 5,000kr in missing wages
- I hereby order the Government to pay @IAmA_MoronXD 5,000kr for his rights being violated
- I hereby order the Government to cover the Legal Fees of the Plaintiff up to 500kr
- The DoS and Parliament are to issue a joint statement taking responsibility for the actions taken here today

With that this case is Adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.