Lawsuit: Adjourned Ianhead1 vs Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Today was a pvp torment, I made it to the last round, 5000 on the line. We get to the fight, and, I cant punch. I had cholera, so I rush to the hospital where I come back, and have a rematch. I healthy and ready to go. We fight and mid round comes. I Get cholera again, try to say stop because Im sick, but I am killed. I get the cure and rush to the arena to prove that Im really sick. I punch Ian (the one running the event) With little effect, I couldn't punch him, but then the effect wears off, I do in fact punch him, mind you I am still sick. With out giving me time to speak, he crowns the other player the winner, even though I couldn't punch for the majority of the round. I take the cure then jump into the arena to explain, but about 10 secs later, get cholera again. I try to show him this, but with everyone doubting me, calling me fake, I couldn't, I was killed, Where at that point, I was very stressed. I told him I want a rematch as I was sick. As I wait for a reply, I go to cure myself, then again immediately get sick again, I get brushed off by Ian, where at that moment I threaten to sue. He laughed, poking fun at me, Which was when I got sick again, I took a screen shot, then (shown in the attached file.) You can see some of the bottles in my inventory. Im not asking for much, albeit having my server reputation ruined, and my balance drained from all the cures I thought I would use for a cash pool, that I would soon be denied. Please if you need any more info, reply, and I hope we can come to an agreement. I ask for KR 1000

Attachments

• Screenshot (624).png
    Screenshot (624).png
    764.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
@Ianhead1 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Ianhead1 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge _Info_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Your honor,
I’d like to share my side of the story. On March 8, 2020, myself and Tpz2525’s company, BCMMA, promoted a 5,000 kruna pvp tournament. That being said I would like to state that Tpz2525 was offline at this point in the tournament. The plaintiff did indeed make it to the finals against Lobstair. Before we start every match, we ask if BOTH fighters are ready. If they respond yes, we continue with the fight. As you can see below, the plaintiff did indeed say they were ready for the first fight of the finals (see photo below). Only until midway through the fight did the plaintiff say they were sick. After this I gave them not one, but two chances to be healed at the hospital (see photo below) After they died, they came directly back to the arena. At this point me and many others told them to hit the hospital sign and get a cure from a doctor. LobsterRoast, who was the attending doctor for the plaintiff stated that they did NOT get a cure from them, but instead got a temporary cure in the form of a soothing potion (see photo below). After this the plaintiff came back to the arena after being at the hospital 3 times before this, and a rematch occured (see photo below). The plaintiff waited to say he was sick again only AFTER the rematch occured. At this point being the owner of BCMMA and being that I gave the plaintiff many chances to get healed, I declared Lobstair the winner. Also I’d like to state that in a match earlier in the tournament, the plaintiff used an illegal weapon in the fight. I could have disqualified them here, but I did not. ALSO, I would like to state that the BCMMA rules (rules in photo below) said at the beginning of every event, state that no potions can be used during a fight. This includes ALL potion effects, including ones from diseases. Above all, I gave the plaintiff many chances to not only succeed in the tournament but to also get healed at the hospital as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.53.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.53.39 PM.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.42.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.42.29 PM.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.30.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.30.01 PM.png
    299 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.41.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.41.14 PM.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 9.05.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 9.05.36 PM.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 6
First off Your Honor, Leading the witness. As you can clearly see, They call each other Dad, and Son, They know each other and both obviously want me to lose. And for those fancy, dancy chat logs, well they mean nothing. Of the time of say "yes" to being ready, I was. I Did not have the sickness of the time, until further into the match. And shown in the attached files, you see "click on the sign" I did, one of the doctors, was AFK, and one of the others, my opponent refused to help me. Not only after I lost did Lobster even try to intervene. And Yes I did pull out a shovel, but as passed by the defendant, it was fine because both of us pulled out a weapon, and neither of us hit with them, and this was before the problems even started happening, this is unnecessary information, yes you could have had disqualified me, but in no shape or form is this related to what happend after the fact. Reading my argument you can see that I was killed after "Losing". As a police officer is it not your job to prevent unnecessary deaths? As a Public worker is it not safe to say that they shouldn't be poking fun at loyal citizens and brushing them off. But seeing as that was company money, I will lower the dispute settlement to 500, A, for the potions that didn't help, and for not intervening when I was killed.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Alright. Reading the testimony from both sides I can see that there was no laws broken on the defendants side. The Plaintiff entered the tournament, got sick and then went to heal. I can understand where there may have been some confusion with the healing. However, that does not implicate the defense in any wrong doing that would deem them or their company responsible for any funds lost.

Regarding the final statement about Ian being a PO and Public worker... If you feel a player who is employed by the government is not doing their job. Report it to the appropriate player (Ex. Their Minister / Dept. Secretary).

I am ruling in favor of the defense.

Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Status
Not open for further replies.