Ianhead1's Election Post (August 2019)

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Hello everybody, its ya boy Ianhead1. Most of you know me by Ian, Mr.head, that tour guide, or supreme overlord of UwU.Co. I'm here today to announce that I am running for parliament.

Before I go on, let me tell you a little more about myself. As of right now I am a Tour Guide and a Member of Parliament. I am the owner of UwU.Co and Im currently the team lead at M:Corp.

A big priority of mine is helping the community which is why I became a Tour Guide. Being a Tour Guide has led me to learn the server laws, features, and most importantly how to be a good member of the BC community. When I was given the offer to be in parliament I immediately jumped at the opportunity. Becoming a Member of Parliament has given me great insight into the government and has made me think about how I can use this position to make a positive impact on the community. As a Member of Parliament I have always loved to hear what people have to say about what we are up to. I can assure you that if you have any questions, comments, or concerns with what parliament is doing, I will always be there to listen to you. Remember, Members of Parliament are your voice in the government. If you want someone to be your voice, I'm your guy.

Now it's time to get into the good stuff. There are many things I would like to encourage as a Member of Parliament. I’ll list a few.

-Decentralization of the capital city.

-Make other cities more appetizing to businesses in order for cities to grow.

-Encourage more government transparency. (https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/parliamentary-procedure.5073/)

Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions for me you can dm me on discord at Ian#9664

-Ianhead1