IncompleteRiver's Election Post

IncompleteRiver

Citizen
Donator
Hello There! My name is IncompleteRiver and I am running for MP.

I have been on this server for just over 2 months now and have gotten to know it very well. I own a company by the name of Andromedus Industries and while running and creating that I have learned much about the economics of BC.

Policies:

- I wish to lessen the punishment of first offence crimes to allow for mistakes made by new players
- I wish to limit the creation of new businesses to allow for a healthier and stronger workforce
- I wish to introduce a Statute of Limitations so that people aren't being punished for a crime they did a month ago.
- I wish to create a "Head Judge" role to allow for more organisation within the Judicial system.

I hope to listen to the public and introduce bills that YOU want. Not just bills that I want.

Thank you, and:

Vote River for MP 2020!

Last edited:

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I like this campaign! First of all I'd like to just say Good luck and i'm glad to be running with you! I see that it is quite short though, Can you tell me how you will do this action?
I agree with Goob, can you elaborate on that point?

IncompleteRiver

Citizen
Donator
I like this campaign! First of all I'd like to just say Good luck and i'm glad to be running with you! I see that it is quite short though, Can you tell me how you will do this action?
I am hoping to make it so to create a business you need a minimum balance, or require an HQ.

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
I am hoping to make it so to create a business you need a minimum balance, or require an HQ.

How would you enforce this? Would it require a plugin or would it have to be enforced by the DoE? Also, in your first bullet you say how you want to give new players grace for first offense crimes, wouldn't you think that it would be hard for a new player to create a company if they were required to have an HQ or minimum balance? Wouldn't it be good for them to also be able to easily start a company?

Last edited:

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Technically speaking a "minimum balance" already exists when starting a company with the plugin. Does this mean you will up the price or make it a requirement when registering a company on the forum? Starting a company as a new player it is unlikely any form of building is achievable with the lack of Krunas in their balance like Flaming stated above.

IncompleteRiver

Citizen
Donator
Technically speaking a "minimum balance" already exists when starting a company with the plugin. Does this mean you will up the price or make it a requirement when registering a company on the forum? Starting a company as a new player it is unlikely any form of building is achievable with the lack of Krunas in their balance like Flaming stated above.

Virtually the whole point is to make it so new players need to get a job with someone else and get experience and more money before they start a company, we would enforce this by literally having staff check someones bal before they approve a company or before it is registered.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
- I wish to lessen the punishment of first offence crimes to allow for mistakes made by new players
First Offence crime punishment reduction wouldn't necasarily mean NEW PLAYERS... I haven't done a single thing wrong and I've been playing for 7 months. If I went out and murdered someone, consciously knowing the rules, but you implemented a rule lessening first offence punishments, would I still get the regular 1st offence punishment or the lesser one implemented by your bills? How do you ascertain people aren't taking advantage of this punishment lessening?

- I wish to limit the creation of new businesses to allow for a healthier and stronger workforce
What sort of minimum balance would be necesary to start a business? 500 kr? 1000 kr? 10000 kr? more? would already existing companies by people with balances under the limit be grandfathered in? Would this sort of bill cause anomalies in the company plugin like apprentices in companies, subsidaries run by other people, companies co-owned, corporations run by a group of people, and other things like that?
- I wish to introduce a Statute of Limitations so that people aren't being punished for a crime they did a month ago.
I didn't know what a statute of limitations was until I looked it up this morning... please elaborate
- I wish to create a "Head Judge" role to allow for more organisation within the Judicial system.

Love this!